Personal WaterCraft Winterization
The cold weather is starting to settle in, signaling that winter isn't far behind. When you purchased your PWC, you made an investment. We're here to help you get the most out of that investment.
Your Personal WaterCraft was designed for many seasons of reliable fun, and we hope you have been enjoying your time with your PWC. Our goal at Coleman PowerSports is to be your source for expert support in service, parts, and accessories. At this time of the year there are seasonal preventive maintenance procedures that will help protect your investment throughout the storage winter season. Our Winterization includes:
- Check for Any open recalls
- Perform overall checkover
- Add Fuel Stabilizer
- Flush Cooling system with Antifreeze
- Check Electrical & Charging System
- Fog the engine
- Disconnect the Battery
- Lubricate Trailer Axles (where applies)
- Spray Anti-Corrosive Products on Engine & Pump
- Check and Lubricate Cables
Call today to arrange your Winterization Service!
As always, we appreciate you and are glad you chose us as your dealer. We look forward to seeing you soon