Open Now Through May 15th
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE!
Storage $99.00 a month,
plus Check-in & out Prep Fee
Check-in Service $99 - Labor only
1. Pick-up / Towing
2. Safety recall verification
3. Check all fluids
4. Add fuel stabilizer, fill to capacity, run to circulate, shut off gas valve. (Small fuel charge will be charged if gas tank is empty: $15)
5. Drain carburetor / petcock
6. Install battery charger cable lead and check battery health and maintain battery on trickle charge. (NOTE: No guarantee that your battery will be good for the next battery season, even if left on battery tender)
7. Check / fill tire pressure
8. Preform a 30-point motorcycle inspection and report findings to customer
9. 15% discount on labor for work done while in storage
--15% off installation labor for all accessories purchased at CPS
10. Store motorcycle in our indoor, secured, onsite facility and maintain better on trickle charge.
All parts, gas, and fluids are an additional cost.
Check-out Service $49.50
1. Check for any new open safety bulletins
2. Check / fill tire pressure
3. Start and run motorcycle
4. Final inspection and test drive
5. Perform a Virginia inspection, if necessary
6. Wash and shine motorcycle
7. 1/2 price delivery, if preferred. a $50 Charge; Normally $100.00
All parts, gas, and fluids are an additional cost
Storage is available for 2-wheel motorcycles only. Monthly
storage charges will be auto charged to the credit card or
checking account placed on file with a signed contract.
Regular daily storage fees will apply for non-payment, and
if not taken out of storage by May 15th.
Call to reserve your spot today,
$99 deposit required.