2nd Turn Used Motorcycle Gear and Accessories
CONSIGN YOUR GEAR
Coleman Powersports is now accepting gently used motorcycle clothing and accessories for their consignment department.
- Sell Your Gear. We are looking for street and dirt gear that is in good, usable condition, along with luggage, casual wear, accessories, and memorabilia.
- Buy ‘New’ Gear. Whether using the money earned from the sale of your used gear to buy from our huge inventory of accessories or saving money and buying slightly used gear for personal use; you win both ways.
What a great way to save money by purchasing lightly used motorcycle gear and accessories. Turn those jackets that no longer fit, the boots you never liked, or other unused motorcycle accessories into extra cash today. Second Turn gives you extra spending cash to get the gear you want today.
Earn Extra Cash
Coleman Powersports customers want money to buy more gear. Consign your gear not being used at one of our two locations! We handle the selling, you just have to handle the cash.
Buy New Gear
Have your children outgrown their riding dear? Do you have old gear sitting around? Why not sell it? Use the money to purchase something that you can use. You can save money by purchasing other like new consignment gear.
If you can't wait to consign, trade it in towards the gear you want. Otherwise donate your gear and earn a tax deduction. With 2nd Turn, we make it easy for you to buy or sell used gear.
Ready to Sell
Clean it up! Prior to inspection we request that you clean, press, and properly hang your motorcycle gear. Check to make sure all of the zippers and snaps are working order.
If you have gear that you would like to consign with us, please bring it into either one of our locations in Falls Church or Woodbridge. Our product specialists will go through it with you. Follow these easy steps for a quick sale at the best possible price.
- Items should be on hangers or neatly folded and MUST be wrinkle-free.
- Apparel should be freshly washed or dry cleaned, and free of any stains.
- No missing buttons or snaps and all zippers in working order. 2nd Turn has the right to refuse or accept merchandise for sale.
- Sale price will be determined by 2nd Turn. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Consignees will receive a flat percentage of the final sale price, excluding sales tax. Consigned items may be picked up at any time.
Have an extra tank bag, backpack, T-Bag, saddle-bags, or even some exotic Ducati Performance Tumi Luggage? We can sell it for you, no hassle, no shipping., just drop it off today!
Whether you are giving up on road racing, touring or adventure riding we can help. Consign your jackets, boots, gloves, armor, or other accessories.
Have you outgrown your dirt riding gear? We can sell you jerseys, pants, goggles, gloves, boots, gear bags, and more! Sell accessories that you might not use anymore, like bike stands, canopies, etc...
There is a good market for motorcycle memorabilia. Why sell it on eBay when you can sell it through 2nd Turn? We have motorcycle enthusiasts looking for cool memorabilia, and you won't have it ship it.
START SELLING TODAY
Items will be marked for sale for 3 months (90 days). If your item is not sold after 90 days you can retrieve your item or you can donate your item to charity. We will provide you with a tax deduction receipt.
Once an item sells, consignees can request either an in store credit or check for their items once sold. Checks will be mailed during the third week of each month.
Still have questions? Download the 2nd Turn PDF here!