2022 SUZUKI Boulevard C50T
Perfect For the Open Road
With stunning classic cruiser styling, the Boulevard C50T makes an impression from coast to coast. It provides the rider with spacious seating, smooth suspension, and wide handlebars for maximum comfort.
- Suzuki Protection Plan: Suzuki Protection Plan is a comprehensive plan that covers all major components, parts and electrical/computer systems on your Suzuki Motorcycle or ATV. Only normal wear or maintenance items are not covered. We've built Suzuki Protection Plan around coverage, not exclusions.
- Liquid Cooled 45-degree V-Twin Engine: Narrow, 805cc, fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree, V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low rpm torque.
- Dual Exhaust System: Chromed and staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine are tuned for responsive torque delivery, providing a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- Transmission: A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Style: The Boulevard's styling incorporates timeless visual statements from American cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome, and deep front and rear fenders with sculpted ends.
- Windshield: The easily removable, height-adjustable windshield provides full wind protection with classic styling that includes a unique chrome garnish with Boulevard emblems.
- Saddlebags: Large-capacity, leather-texture saddlebags with Boulevard emblems and convenient twist-lock fasteners provide plenty of storage capacity.
- Suspension: Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with seven-way spring preload adjustability, providing 4.1 inches of smooth and responsive suspension travel.
- Modern Comfort: Wide handlebars, forward-mounted floorboards, and leather-texture, studded seats provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
- Two-Up Rides: Wide, passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides. Its stepped location on the rear fender allows passengers to see over the rider's shoulder.
- Chrome Instrument Cluster: The instrument cluster includes a convenient gear-position indicator, a large fuel meter, and a clock always on display.
- Multi-reflector Headlight: A bright multi-reflector headlight is paired with a durable, efficient, and compact LED tail light.
- Type: 4-stroke, Liquid-cooled, OHC, 45-degree V-twin
- Displacement: 805 cc (49.1 cu. in.)
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0mm x 74.4mm (3.268 in. x 2.929 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.4 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- Length: 2500 mm (98.4 in.)
- Width: 955 mm (37.6 in.)
- Height: 1110 mm (43.7 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1655 mm (65.2 in.)
- Seat Height: 700 mm (27.6 in.)
- Curb Mass: 295 kg (651lb.)
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: 130/90-16M/C 67H, tube type
- Tires Rear: 170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type
- Fuel Tank: 15.5 L (4.1 US gal.)
- Warranty: 12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty.