2020 SUZUKI SV650
Suzuki riders struck motorcycling gold when the first SV650 debuted in 1999. Since then, this iconic motorcycle has seen continual improvements while still embodying the sporty personality that only a lively, mid-sized V-twin roadster can deliver.
The SV650 ABS has a polished powerplant that provides surprising performance with low emissions and outstanding fuel economy, mounted in a trim and lightweight chassis that delivers a sporty, exciting ride.
Recently, the SV650 ABS’s muffler was repositioned to further increase the lean angle when cornering, along with a pair of four-piston, ABS-equipped** Tokico brake calipers that were added up front for excellent stopping power.
The SV650 ABS continues to deliver the sparkling performance, style, and value that a broad range of riders will enjoy.
Features may include:
Get a grip on a whole new standard. Striking looks. Comfort. Power. Versatility. Our standards deliver easy ergonomics, modern style, and metro muscle in dynamite packages. Whatever type of riding you prefer, our standards can handle it.
- Class exclusive*, 645cc, DOHC, V-twin engine produces strong, torque-rich horsepower while conforming the latest emission requirements.
- The engine’s 90-degree L-twin configuration has perfect primary balance, so a heavy, power-robbing counter balancer is not needed.
- The energy-efficient engine has unique pistons that were engineered with the use of Finite Element Method (FEM) analysis to achieve optimal rigidity and weight.
- A bright, durable LED combination tail and brake light, plus front and rear amber-tinted turn signals, illuminate the riding route.
- Attention to rider comfort and confidence includes a carefully shaped seat with a high-grip cover and integrated cargo retention loops that can pull out from under the seat.
- The styling was conceived to express slim, lightweight design and to showcase the strength of V-twin engine. The clean, neatly shaped body lines are aimed to be appealing to a wide range of riders.
- Stylized Suzuki “S” 3D emblems on the fuel tank and the fork upper bracket denote the quality, sophistication, and performance legacy of the brand.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for SV owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.