2017 Ducati XDiavel S
Are you ready to change position?
Every detail adds strength to the character of the new Ducati XDiavel. Premium quality materials and refined finishing blend with top-level technology in the S version to bring the most unique and unmatched design to life. Guarded at the heart of the motorcycle, the new Ducati Testastretta DVT 1262 engine is the undeniable centrepiece. Shiny and black with machined details in full view, ready to deliver terrific torque throughout the rev range.
- Type: Ducati Testastretta DVT (Desmodromic Variable Timing), L-Twin, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder, Dual spark, Liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1262 cc (77.0 cu in.)
- Bore x Stroke: 106 x 67.9mm
- Compression ratio: 13.0:1
- Power: 156 hp (114.7 kW) @ 9,500 rpm
- Torque: 95.0 lb-ft (128.9 Nm) @ 5,000 rpm
- Fuel injection: BOSCH fuel injection system, Full ride-by-wire system, DEQ 56 oval throttle bodies
- Exhaust: Stainless steel exhaust and muffler with dual oval exits, Catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears, ratio 1.84:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=27/20 4=24/22 5=23/24 6=22/25
- Final drive: Belt; Front sprocket Z28; Rear sprocket Z80
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front suspension: Adjustable 50 mm (1.97 in) usd fork with DLC treatment
- Front wheel: Light alloy, Cast and machined, 3.5 in.x17 in.
- Front Tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, 120/70 ZR17
- Rear suspension: Single shock absorber, Adjustable preload and rebound, Remote reservoir. Single sided swingarm, Cast/trellis frame
- Rear wheel: Light alloy, Cast and machined, 8.00 in. x 17 in.
- Rear Tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 240/45 ZR17
- Front wheel travel: 4.72 in. (120 mm)
- Rear wheel travel: 4.33 in. (110 mm)
- Front brake: 2 x 320 mm (12.60 in) semifloating discs, Radial Brembo monobloc 4-piston M50 callipers and radial master cylinder, Bosch cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: 265 mm disc, 2-piston floating caliper. BOSCH cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Instrumentation: 3.5 in. TFT color display and dedicated warning light display
Dimensions and Weight
- Dry weight: 485 lb. (220 kg)
- Wet weight (KERB): 545 lb. (247 kg)
- Seat height: 29.72 in. (755 mm)
- Wheelbase: 63.58 in. (1,615 mm)
- Rake: 30 deg.
- Trail: 5.12 in. (130 mm)
- Fuel tank capacity: 4.75 US gal. (18 L)
- Number of seats: Dual seat
- Standard Equipment: Riding modes, Ducati Safety Pack (BOSCH cornering ABS + DTC), DPL (Ducati Power Launch), RbW, Cruise control, Hands-free, Full-LED lighting with DRL, Backlit handlebar switches, Bluetooth module, Infotainment system
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 9,000m/12 Months
- Valve clearance check: 18,000m/30.000km
Emissions and Consumption
- Standard: Euro 4
- Consumption: 5.3 l/100 km - CO2 124 g/km
Technical data referring to power and torque was measured on an engine test stand at Ducati. Weight data refers to the dry weight of the motorcycle without battery, lubricants and coolants for liquid-cooled models. Wet weights indicate total bike weight with all operating consumable liquids and a fuel tank filled to 90% of capacity (as per EC standard 93/93).