Our team of master technicians are factory trained and certified. Whether it's regularly scheduled maintenance, a full customization, or a tire/oil change, our technicians will get the job done skillfully and professionally. Our service departments have a combined total of more than 450 years of service experience.
Falls Church - 703-237-3402 Woodbridge - 703-497-1502
- FAST PICK-UP & DELIVERY - We can pick-up and/or deliver your motorcycle, ATV, or side-by-side for much less than a towing service, saving you time and money. Starting at $49.
- GREEN LANE SERVICE - Just let us know you're coming!
We offer what no other shop in the DC area can: fast service! If you need maintenance work—you know, tires replaced, oil, fluids, and filter changes, brake work, or other routine service items—we're your shop!
We can handle most walk-ins by the end of a business day, or if you like having a fixed appointment time, we can do that too!
- NIGHT DROP
Night drop service is available for motorcycles, scooters and ATVs. Just secure your vehicle in our parking lot, complete our night drop envelope, enclose the keys and drop through the secure slot.
- Discounted Tires PLUS Discounted installation!
We don’t just Sell Tires at LOW LOW PRICES, We install them too! Call us TODAY!
- DYNO Dyno Runs, Custom Mapping, Performance Tuning
We have the training and equipment to properly tune your bike for optimum power and performance.
Performance Reflash enhances the experience in every ride. Offering more power by eliminating factory restrictions, optimizing fuel, ignition & throttle mapping, increasing rev limit, and removing the top speed limiter. While delivering better response and control through eliminating the factory fuel cut off and optimizing the off throttle deceleration mapping. This reduces engine braking and delivers smoother more predictable on/off throttle transitions.
Increases Safety, Improves Performance, Saves Time, Money and Tires.
- WINTER STORAGE
Let Us Keep Your Bike Safe and Sound this Winder. Safe & Secure, Climate controlled On-site storage. Ensuring your motorcycle will start and be ready to ride when spring arrives.
- Did you buy your unit somewhere else?
No worries, we'll show you why we're way better than them—it's all about the service! Obviously, CPS VIP customers get priority treatment, but we will honor valid factory warranties and service contracts ("extended warranties") sold by other dealers. Just show us your contract papers and we'll do our best to get you covered!
Use the online service request form to let us know your needs, and we'll confirm your visit in minutes!
Why Motorcycle Maintenance Is Important...
The old saying that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure is especially true when your talking about motorcycle maintenance and maintaining mechanical systems. Since your motorcycle is not self-healing and will not fix itself, it is up to you to ensure that it gets the proper care.
The following are the basics of motorcycle maintenance
Good motorcycle maintenance means a safe machine. A careful check of certain parts and systems must be made after periods of storage and frequently between the regular service intervals to determine if additional motorcycle maintenance is necessary
The following items should be checked regularly (and especially after the bike has been sitting for a while):
1. Tires-for correct pressure, abrasions or cuts.
2. Drive belt and/or chain-for proper tension.
3. Brakes, steering and throttle-for responsiveness.
4. Brake fluid-for level and condition.
5. Hydraulic lines and fittings-for leaks
6. Brake pads and discs-for excessive or disproportionate wear.
7. Cables-for fraying or crimping and free operation.
8. Engine and transmission lube for proper levels
9. Wheel spokes-for tightness.
10. Headlamp, tail lamp, brake lamp and directional lamps-for proper operation.