SATURDAY September 18th,
2021 at the Falls Church store only.
Would you like to sell your motorcycle, ATV, scooter, go-kart, watercraft, etc in our powersports auction? We use a professional auctioneer, and normally have about 300 registered bidders.
1. There is a fee of $25.00 to enter your bike in the auction – whether it sells or not.
2. If your bike sells, a commission charge of 10% (with a maximum of $750.00) is deducted from your proceeds when sold.
You must have a clear title to the unit you are selling at time of registration. If it is not a titled unit, make sure you can prove ownership. You can set a minimum selling price (reserve). Just remember that our 10% fee will be deducted from the selling price. We will be happy to help you set the reserve value.
3. You must have a clear title to the unit you are selling at time of registration. If it is not a titled unit, make sure you can prove ownership.
You can set a minimum selling price (reserve). Just remember that our 10% fee will be deducted from the selling price. We will be happy to help you set the reserve value.
4. Registration is easy… Bring the title and the keys when you drop off the unit. Also bring the owner’s manual, tool kit and anything else that adds value to the vehicle.
5. Drop it off before Friday, September 18th by 3pm.
6. Sign your paperwork authorizing us to auction your unit and pay the $25 reg. fee. Click here to register as a seller online:
7. Click here to register your Vehicle: This form must be submitted once you register.
Coleman PowerSports reserves the right not to accept certain units.
You are more than welcome, actually encouraged, to register your unit in the auction AS Soon AS Possible. That way we can list your unit on our website and in store lists for maximum exposure. Download and complete our Auction Agreement form and fax it to 571-766-1655. You can then wait and bring us the bike on Thursday or Friday just before the Auction day. However, if you want your bike on display for the Preview on Friday, it must be here by Thursday, September 16th at 5pm.
Please note: If your unit sells funds are not released to sellers until the following Wednesday. If you have not signed all of the paperwork needed for the auction, you will need to do so before receiving your check.
If you are interested in reserving a spot for your unit in our Auction please register online using the link above.
Note to bidders, buyers and sellers: You must PAY for all units purchased on the day of the auction. We accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
All units purchased or units that did not sell must be picked up within 10 days.
Titles for purchased units will not be available for 30 days or longer.
If your title has more than one owner, BOTH must be present to sign title paperwork over.
If you still have questions please call 703-237-3406 or email email@example.com