Learn to Ride with PowerRide University
Participate in On-Cycle training in a controlled environment and Classroom Sessions
Why learn to ride at PowerRide University?
Because its better!
We often ask the question to our own staff... Where would you want your son, daughter or spouse to learn to ride? The Answer is enthusiastically - PRU!
If we are going to sell someone a powerful machine, we believe we have the responsibility to teach him or her how to ride it safely. That’s why, we have always supported the Virginia Rider Training Program and now have partnered with PowerRide University.
• Personal Liaison from the moment you sign up to answer any of your questions.
• Great Schedule. Our course format is two days for two wheel vs three. This provides a better use of time on the bikes and in the classroom. We are able to split up the classroom and allow you to practice what you learn on the range immediately. Our three wheel is currently still 3 days as a mandate from the state.
• Top Quality Instructors. While all of instructors are nationally certified we carefully choose our instructors. We want instructors that care about the students safety and learning experience.
• Best Equipment. Our course provides a fleet of 2019 dealership serviced 250cc and 350cc motorcycles for each class. Training on current equipment makes it much easier to transition to your own bike upon completion of the course.
• Best Gear. Our course provides each student with a quality, clean, DOT approved Helmet, high visibility gloves and safety glasses.
•Great Experience. It’s the difference between public and private training. Our program was designed for students who wanted more out of the learn-to-ride experience.
• Instant Certification. The riding and written evaluations are taken during the course, so a graduate from PowerRide University receives a completion card to take directly to the Virginia DMV for endorsement.
• Savings. Additionally you will receive 15% off riding gear starting at the time of your enrolment through the end of your class, plus $200 Coleman PowerSports discount on purchase of any New or Used Motorcycle, and additional savings from Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Ducati.
• Superior facilities: Expansive range, Air Conditioned classroom and range trailer.
• Access to:
Information (We would venture to say there is no question about motorcycling that one of our staff cannot answer).
Check out PowerRide University TODAY!