2019 Yamaha EF2400iSHC
Bright Lights, Small Packages
The EF2400iSHC inverter combines light weight and the latest technology to produce the highest output in its class.
- Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- Fuel gauge allows fuel level to be seen at-a-glance.
- Gasoline petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage and helps prevent stale gas problems.
- This model boasts High Current output which is designed specifically to increase motor starting capability and to improve air conditioner starting. This High Current model starts most high efficiency 13,500 btu AC in temperatures up to 110° F.
- The EF2400iSHC has an aluminum die-cast frame, combined with an aluminum TCI rotor and other weight-saving measures to provide a powerful and compact generator weighing only 75 pounds.
- The EF2400iSHC uses Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) to produce high-quality electricity comparable to the power supplied by public utilities. Use this generator with confidence as a power source for microcomputer-controlled appliances and other devices with built-in computer functions.
- Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System helps prevent engine damage from low oil and provides added peace of mind.
- Yamaha's Smart Throttle feature automatically adjusts engine speed to match the load. The result is quiet running, maximum fuel efficiency, and a run time of 8.6 hours at 1/4-capacity load.
- High Current output: — Increased motor starting capability and improved air conditioner starting. This High Current model starts most high efficiency 13,500 btu AC in temperatures up to 110° F
- Pulse Width Modulation: — Provides power that is as clean, or cleaner than commercial power
- Smart Throttle feature: — Adjusts the engine speed to precisely match the load
- Oil Watch Warning system: — Prevents engine damage caused by low oil, avoiding costly repairs and minimizing down time, adding customer confidence and peace of mind
- OHV engine: — Improved efficiency, increased reliability, quieter operation
- Compact and lightweight: — Easy portability
- Versatile power in the silent, 2000-watt class: — Will run most 13,500 btu RV air conditioners, microwave/convection ovens, or even the biggest hair blow dryer
- Engine speed at full load (2400 watts) is only 3400 rpm: — Quiet operation
- Cast iron cylinder liner: — Provides long engine life and consistent performance during continuous use
- Removable back access panel: — Easy servicing
- Fuel gauge: — See fuel level at-a-glance
- Aluminum die cast frame: — Strong yet lightweight
- Gasoline petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage: — Prevents stale gas problems
- 12 volt DC cable is included as standard equipment: — Charge RV, ATV, motorcycle, marine, and automotive batteries
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating: — Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board
- 50 state legal: — Meets emission regulations, including CARB
- Factory Warranty: — Covers the entire generator for defects in parts and workmanship for three (3) years
- Accessory Cover: — Added protection, includes a storage pocket for Owner's manual, tool kit, and battery charging cables
- Accessory Hour Meter/Tachometer: — Keep track of running time for service needs
- Am/Watt Appliance Load Tester: — Gives quick, accurate readout of watts or amps used by 120 volt AC electrical devices
- Yamaha Extended Service: — Additional 1, 2 or 3 years of Y.E.S. is available
- Type: Brushless, Inverter AC Generator
- Maximum AC Output: 2400 watts
- Rated AC Output: 2000 watts
- Rated / Maximum AC Current: 16.7 / 20 amps @ 120V
- Engine: OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- Displacement: 171cc
- Engine Speed @ Maximum Output: 3400 rpm
- 12V Battery Charge Cord: Included
- DC Output: 8 amps @ 12V
- L x W x H: 20.8 x 16.5 x 18.2 in.
- Dry Weight: 75 lb.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.6 gal
- Continuous Operation at 1/4 Rated Load: 11 hr
- Noise Level (1/4 Load - Rated Load): 53 - 60 dBA
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
- Engine Type
- OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- 20.8 in.
- 16.5 in.
- 18.2 in.
- 75 lb.
- AC Output
- DC Output
- 8 amps @ 12V
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 1.6 gal
- Noise Level
- 53 - 60 dBA
- Run Time
- 11 hr
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.