2019 Yamaha Bolt
Born With Performance
The perfect union of old‑school soul and modern form featuring a torquey V‑Twin and classic bobber design.
- Urban Performance Styling: The Bolt® is stripped down with minimal chrome, epitomizing the “Urban Performance Bobber" look. The compact chassis proudly showcases the 58 cubic inch (942cc), air-cooled, 60° V-twin sitting at the heart of the bike.
- High-Tech Engine: The Bolt uses modern technology to create a riding experience superior to other similarly sized machines. Fuel injection and ignition timing maps have been chosen specifically for this bike to deliver class-leading performance with strong low and midrange torque sure to bring a smile to every rider's face.
- Compact, Stable Chassis: The slim body and low seat design combine to give the motorcycle light maneuverability and a stable handling feeling. The upright riding posture helps the rider feel the wind, hear the sounds and experience the pulse of the machine.
- Ready to Customize: For riders who value personalization, the options for the Bolt are limited only by the owner's imagination. As we say with the Star® cruiser line, “We build it. You make it your own."® And as the perfect canvas for customization, Bolt is the ultimate example of that philosophy.
- Unique Bolt Persona: Components such as the 3.4 gallon fuel tank, belt drive, front and rear wheels, digital meter and steel fenders combine to create a distinct look in the Star cruiser line-up.
- Modern Air-Cooled V-Twin: The 58 cubic inch (942cc) engine is an air-cooled SOHC 60° V-twin with four valves per cylinder, a pent-roof shaped combustion chamber, and 9.0:1 compression ratio. The engine is designed to provide excellent power and superior low-end torque.
- Low Friction Internals: To keep friction loss to a minimum, increase durability and help the engine achieve the ideal performance characteristics, special roller-type rocker arms with needle bearings are used.
- Advanced Cylinder Design: The pent-roof combustion chamber shape was precisely engineered to direct the fuel/air charge to the center of the piston for more efficient combustion and maximum power. Ceramic-composite plated cylinders provide excellent heat dissipation and reduced oil consumption.
- Lightweight Performance Pistons: High-quality forged aluminum pistons have a lightweight, high-strength, compact design that contributes to reduced vibration and increased durability.
- Fuel Injection: Sophisticated twin-bore fuel injection is used on the Bolt to deliver ultimate urban riding fun with strong acceleration. 3D maps for ignition timing and fuel injection have been developed to deliver outstanding acceleration in the mid- and low-speed ranges.
- Compact Air Cleaner: The stainless steel air cleaner cover provides a “raw metal" look that accentuates the Bolt's distinctive styling. In addition, the air cleaner design provides great intake efficiency and enhanced torque characteristics.
- Unique Bolt Exhaust System: A 2-into-1 exhaust pipe layout on the right side of the engine contributes to the lively performance and styling of the machine. The minimalist-style exhaust system delivers a throaty and pleasing exhaust note.
- Handling-Focused Frame: A double-cradle frame enhances city riding enjoyment thanks to an engine mounted to the frame with a rigid mount system that provides precise handling.
- Low Seat Height: The low-set seat is a mere 27.2 inches off the pavement, so most riders can easily put both feet firmly on the ground at a stop, as well as enjoy the great riding position the seat provides.
- Agile Wheelbase: Bolt's short, 61.8-inch wheelbase contributes to the bike's great handling, providing precise, tight turns in city riding and solid handling on the open road.
- Advanced Suspension: The beefy front 41mm fork tubes offer excellent suspension performance and the twin rear shocks have been tuned to provide great comfort and handling while contributing to the machine's low profile.
- Low Maintenance Belt Drive: At just 21mm wide, the drive belt contributes to the slim and clean look of the rear end. The belt has a carbon-fiber core which adds strength and durability for longevity.
- Custom Wheels and Tires: Newly designed spoke wheels with black anodized aluminum rims combine lightweight strength with timeless style. Bridgestone® 100/90-19 front and 150/80-16 rear tires help provide excellent road grip.
- Powerful Braking: The 298mm front disc brake and 298mm rear disc brake both use wave rotors, the style usually found on sport bikes. The front brake uses a floating mount for great heat-distortion resistance, contributing to excellent braking performance.
- Slim, Stylish Fuel Tank: The 3.4 gallon fuel tank is a traditional teardrop style, with a slim shape that includes flattened top and side surfaces to enhance Bolt styling. The tank features a flangeless design for even cleaner lines.
- Modern Lighting: LED rear taillight looks cool and adds to the modern bobber appeal.
- Slick Instruments: Compact digital LCD meter assembly provides clean styling with excellent visibility.
- Real Steel Fenders: Steel front and rear fenders are ideal for personalization, including paint and customization.
- Bobber-Style Seat: Solo rider saddle adds to the minimalist bobber look while providing good support for longer rides.
- Engine Type: 58-cubic-inch (942cc) air-cooled SOHC V-twin; 4 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 85.0mm x 83.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel injection
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Belt
- Suspension / Front: Telescopic fork, 4.7 in. travel
- Suspension / Rear: Dual shocks, 2.8 in. travel
- Brakes / Front: Wave-type disc, 298mm
- Brakes / Rear: Wave-type disc, 298mm
- Tires / Front: 100/90-19
- Tires / Rear: 150/80-16
- L x W x H: 90.2 in. x 37.2 in. x 44.1 in.
- Seat Height: 27.2 in.
- Wheelbase: 61.8 in.
- Rake (Caster Angle): 29.0 deg.
- Trail: 5.1 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 gal.
- Fuel Economy: 51 mpg
- Wet Weight: 542 lb.
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- SOHC V-twin; 4 valves
- 58 cu.in. (942cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 85.0mm x 83.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel injection
- TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork, 4.7 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual shocks, 2.8 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Wave-type disc, 298mm
- Rear Brakes
- Wave-type disc, 298mm
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 61.8 in.
- Seat Height
- 27.2 in.
- 29.0 deg.
- 5.1 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.4 gal.
- 51 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 542 lb.
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.