2019 Suzuki Suzuki Boulevard S40
The Suzuki Boulevard S40 takes a timeless single cylinder design, with a blacked out treatment, and adds a shot of advanced Suzuki technology to create a bike that combines exciting performance and a bold appearance with rock-solid reliability. It features a strong, rigid chassis for agile handling and lightweight responsiveness that makes it great for cruising down the boulevard or beyond the city limits. Best of all, one twist of the throttle rewards you with a strong blast torque from the 40 cubic inch engine.
- Metallic Oort Gray or Metallic Triton Blue body colors feature new, contrasting graphics.
- Blacked out engine with highlighted cylinder head cooling fins.
- Shiny black finish on the wheel rims is set off by bright, stainless steel spokes.
- Blacked out handlebars, upper fork clamp, headlight shell and other components deliver a bold, custom look.
- Black lower fork legs and rear fender stays match the wheels' black rims, further impressing the S40's strong style.
- The 652cc, SOHC, single cylinder, air-cooled, four-stroke engine with TSCC (Twin Swirl Combustion Chambers) cylinder head and high mass crankshaft produces strong low-end power and torque.
- An electric starter with automatic decompression system provides quick, easy engine starting.
- Precise electronic ignition system with maintenance-free battery.
- A smooth-shifting five-speed transmission is complemented by a low-maintenance belt-drive system that's quiet, durable, and simple to adjust and clean.
- Sculpted engine features a rich, blacked out treatment with a large, visually striking cylinder and head with highlighted cooling fins.
- Strong steel frame with tubular backbone that supports the chopper-style chassis.
- Black-finish drag-style handlebar with upper fork clamp and custom-style rear view mirrors provide a striking appearance (similar to the larger Suzuki Boulevard models).
- Attractive teardrop-shaped fuel tank (2.8-galllon capacity) with flush-mounted speedometer.
- Neatly painted steel front/rear fenders and side covers complement the fuel tank.
- One-piece saddle adds to streamlined appearance. The deeply cushioned seat has a low 27.6-inch seat height that's great for smaller or entry-level riders.
- A wide 15-inch rear tire and slim 19-inch front tire provide a classic cruiser look.
- Lightweight (381 pounds) for easy maneuverability.
- A hydraulic front disc brake and drum-type rear brake provide strong, reliable braking performance.
- The rear reflector is integrated with the taillight for a clean, finished appearance to the rear section of the bike.
- Convenient hazard and passing-light switches.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty. Longer warranty coverage period with other benefits are available through the Suzuki Extended Protection Plan (SEP).
- Engine: 652cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 94.0 mm x 94.0 mm (3.70 in x 3.70 in)
- Fuel System: Mikuni BS40, single
- Starter: Electric
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Belt drive
- Suspension Front: Front Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: 100/90-19 M/C 57H, tube type
- Tires Rear: 140/80-15 M/C 67H, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 10.6 L (2.8 US gal.)
- Color: Metallic Oort Gray or Metallic Triton Blue
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- Spark Plugs: NGK DPR8EA-9 or X24EPR-UP
- Overall Length: 2180 mm (85.8 in)
- Overall Width: 720 mm (28.3 in)
- Wheelbase: 1480 mm (58.3 in)
- Ground Clearance: 135 mm (5.3 in)
- Seat Height: 700 mm (27.6 in)
- Curb Weight: 173 kg (381 lb.)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty
- Extension: Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.70 in. x 3.70 in. (94.0 mm x 94.0 mm)
- Fuel System
- Mikuni BS40, single
- Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Belt drive
- Front Suspension
- Front Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Brakes
- Drum brake
- Front Tire
- 100/90-19 M/C 57H, tube type
- Rear Tire
- 140/80-15 M/C 67H, tube type
- 58.3 in. (1480 mm)
- Seat Height
- 27.6 in. (700 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.8 US gal. (10.6 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 381 lb. (173 kg)
- Metallic Oort Gray, Metallic Triton Blue
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.