2019 Kawasaki Z650 ABS
Stock Image: Metallic Flat Spark Black/Metallic Spark Black
Aggressive, supernaked Z styling comes to life in an ideal blend of sporty performance and everyday versatility. Featuring a lightweight chassis that contributes to its overall light weight* and a strong, torquey engine at its core, the Z650 naked sportbike is a compact middleweight unlike any other. With each ride, smooth power and nimble handling make the Z650 incredibly fun and easy.
*The Z650 is a significant 44.1 lbs. lighter than its European counterpart. This results in lighter and more responsive handling for the Z650.
- Ride Like You Mean It: Exciting performance for new and experienced riders alike
- Sporty Engine Performance: Raw power comes from a modern parallel-twin 649cc engine that packs strong torque and strong mid-range acceleration well suited for sport riding
- Assist & Slipper Clutch: A light pull at the lever (assist) and smooth shifting enables confident downshifts with minimal rear wheel chatter (slipper)
- Aggressive Z Styling: A bold front face. Minimalist bodywork. Technical styling. Make no mistake – this is the Z650 naked sportbike.
- Ergonomics: Everything built in and around the lightweight chassis of the Z650 naked sportbike is designed to become an extension of the rider.
- Engine: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC, water-cooled
- Displacement: 649cc
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 x 60.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.8:1
- Maximum Torque: 48.5 lb-ft @ 6,500 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® with Keihin 36mm Keihin throttle bodies
- Ignition: TCBI with electronic advance
- Transmission: 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: Telescopic fork/4.9 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Horizontal back-link with adjustable preload, swingarm/5.1 in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17 Dunlop Sportmax D214F Sportmax
- Rear Tire: 160/60 ZR17 Dunlop Sportmax D214
- Front Brakes: Dual 300mm petal-type rotors with two-piston calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 220mm petal-style disc, ABS
- Frame Type: Trellis, high tensile steel
- Rake/Trail: 24.0°/3.9 in
- Overall Length: 81.3 in
- Overall Width: 30.5 in
- Overall Height: 42.5 in
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in
- Seat Height: 30.9 in
- Curb Weight: 410.1 lb**
- Fuel Capacity: 4.0 gal
- Wheelbase: 55.5 in
- Color Choices: Metallic Flat Spark Black/Metallic Spark Black, Stormcloud Blue/Pearl Storm Gray/Metallic Flat Spark Black
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 26 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC, water-cooled
- Bore and Stroke
- 83.0 x 60.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with Keihin 36mm Keihin throttle bodies
- TCBI with electronic advance
- 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork/4.9 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Horizontal back-link with adjustable preload, swingarm/5.1 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual 300mm petal-type rotors with two-piston calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220mm petal-style disc, ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17 Dunlop Sportmax D214F Sportmax
- Rear Tire
- 160/60 ZR17 Dunlop Sportmax D214
- 55.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 30.9 in.
- 24.0 deg.
- 3.9 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.0 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 410.1 lb.
- Metallic Flat Spark Black/Metallic Spark Black, Stormcloud Blue/Pearl Storm Gray/Metallic Flat Spark Black
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.