2019 Kawasaki Vulcan® S ABS CAFE
Candy Steel Furnace Orange/Metallic Spark Black
Sport Cruiser Performance Meets Cafe Styling
Unlike any other cruiser, the Vulcan® S ABS CAFE is geared to fit a wide range of riders. Never taking away from its stylish features, this bike takes comfort, adjustability, and Ninja®-derived power and performance to the next level.
•Three-tone paint, signature tank badging and sport striping emphasize the sportbike spirit of the Vulcan S
•Dark-tinted windshield deflector helps wind management for a more comfortable ride
- Find Your ERGO-FIT™: The Kawasaki Vulcan® S CAFE is an exceptionally adaptable cruiser that showcases adjustable riding positions for every rider.
- Smooth, Ninja®-derived, 649cc parallel-twin engine
- Smooth power delivery with ample low-to mid-range torque and strong top-end power
- Lightweight and responsive for easy handling and exceptional performance
- Gear position indicator added to dash meter for shifting precision and confidence
- Sport Cruiser Performance: Whether you’re commuting to work or enjoying a day trip, the Vulcan® S CAFE inspires confidence in riding and delivers exhilarating sport cruiser performance for maximum enjoyment on every ride.
- Engine: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 649cc
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 x 60.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.8:1
- Maximum Torque: 46.3 lb-ft @ 6600 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® 38mm throttle bodies (2), with sub-throttle valves
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission: 6-speed with positive neutral finder
- Final Drive: Sealed Chain
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm telescopic fork/5.1 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Lay-down offset rear shock with linkage and adjustable preload/3.1 in
- Front Tire: 120/70x18
- Rear Tire: 160/60x17
- Front Brakes: Single 300mm disc with twin-piston caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 250mm disc with single-piston caliper, ABS
- Frame Type: High-tensile steel diamond frame
- Rake/Trail: 31°/4.7 in
- Overall Length: 90.9 in
- Overall Width: 34.6 in
- Overall Height: 43.3 in
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in
- Seat Height: 27.8 in
- Curb Weight: 502.7 lb**
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gal
- Wheelbase: 62.0 in
- Color Choices: Candy Steel Furnace Orange/Metallic Spark Black
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36, or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 83.0 x 60.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® 38mm throttle bodies (2), with sub-throttle valves
- TCBI with digital advance
- 6-speed with positive neutral finder
- Final Drive
- Sealed Chain
- Front Suspension
- 41mm telescopic fork/5.1 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Lay-down offset rear shock with linkage and adjustable preload/3.1 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 300mm disc with twin-piston caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 250mm disc with single-piston caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 62.0 in.
- Seat Height
- 27.8 in.
- 31 deg.
- 4.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 502.7 lb.
- Candy Steel Furnace Orange/Metallic Spark Black
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.