2019 Kawasaki Versys® 1000 SE LT+
Stock Image: Metallic Flat Spark Black/Pearl Flat White
Whether riding across town or on a cross country adventure, the new 2019 Versys® 1000 SE LT+ motorcycle features unparalleled versatility, all-day comfort and state-of-the-art technology to keep you coming back for more.
- NEW liquid-cooled, DOHC 1,043cc engine offers superb throttle response, strong torque at all rpm, and an enticing intake howl
- NEW Kawasaki Electronic Control Suspension (KECS) adapts to road and riding conditions, providing the ideal amount of damping in real time
- NEW dual-direction Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS) allows both clutchless upshifts and downshifts for seamless acceleration and smooth deceleration
- NEW bodywork features new LED headlights, cornering lights and taillight
- NEW Smartphone Connectivity using “RIDEOLOGY THE APP" with Bluetooth® technology enables riders to connect to their motorcycle wirelessly
- Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 1,043cc
- Bore x Stroke: 77.0 x 56.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.3:1
- Maximum Torque: 75.2 lb-ft @ 7,500 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® with 38mm Keihin ETV throttle bodies (4)
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission: 6-speed, return shift, Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS)
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Electronic Rider Aids: Kawasaki Electronic Control Suspension (KECS), Kawasaki Corner Management Function (KCMF), Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC), Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS), Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS) (dual direction), Cruise Control, LED Corning Lights
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 43mm inverted fork with KECS-controlled rebound and compression damping, manual spring preload adjustability and top-out springs/5.9 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Horizontal back-link New Uni-Trak®, BFRC gas charged shock with piggyback reservoir, KECS-controlled compression and rebound damping electronically-adjustable spring preload, and top-out spring/5.9 in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR-17
- Rear Tire: 180/55 ZR17
- Front Brakes: Dual 310mm petal-style discs with four-piston calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 250mm petal disc with single-piston caliper, ABS
- Frame Type: Twin-spar aluminum
- Rake/Trail: 27.0°/4.0 in
- Overall Length: 89.4 in
- Overall Width: 37.4 in
- Overall Height: 58.7 in/60.2 in (windshield down/up)
- Ground Clearance: 5.9 in
- Seat Height: 33.1 in
- Curb Weight: 566.7 lb (+ Saddlebags, Handguards, & Hardware approx. 20 lb.)**
- Fuel Capacity: 5.5 gal
- Wheelbase: 59.8 in
- Special Features: Rideology the App Smartphone Connectivity, TFT Instrumentation, Highly Durable Paint, all-LED Lighting
- Color Choices: Metallic Flat Spark Black/Pearl Flat Stardust White
- Warranty: 24 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
**Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied). When equipped, California evaporative emissions equipment adds approximately 2.2 lb. KAWASAKI CARES: Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and proper apparel. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Read Owner's Manual and all on-product warnings. Professional rider shown on a closed course. © Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. Specifications subject to change.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve
- Bore and Stroke
- 77.0 x 56.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 38mm Keihin ETV throttle bodies (4)
- TCBI with digital advance
- 6-speed, return shift, Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS)
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- 43mm inverted fork with KECS-controlled rebound and compression damping, manual spring preload adjustability and top-out springs/5.9 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Horizontal back-link New Uni-Trak®, BFRC gas charged shock with piggyback reservoir, KECS-controlled compression and rebound damping electronically-adjustable spring preload, and top-out spring/5.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual 310mm petal-style discs with four-piston calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 250mm petal disc with single-piston caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR-17
- Rear Tire
- 180/55 ZR17
- 59.8 in.
- Seat Height
- 33.1 in.
- 27.0 deg.
- 4.0 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 566.7 lb.
- Metallic Flat Spark Black/Pearl Flat Stardust White
- 24 Month Limited Warranty
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.