2019 Kawasaki Ninja® ZX™-6R ABS
Pearl Storm Gray/Metallic Spark Black
For the Fearless
636cc of rebellion fueled by three decades worth of evolution of midsize sport bikes leading to winning awards, championships and an unapologetic attitude. The all-new Ninja® ZX™-6R raises the bar in what it takes to rule the track and run the streets.
- Conquer Chicanes: The all-new Ninja® ZX™-6R supersport bike has the championship-proven performance to dissect back-to-back turns on the track with surgical precision. And while its roots are at the track, the exhilaration takes on new meaning out on the road.
- Master the Hairpin: The all-new Ninja® ZX™-6R supersport bike gets ahead of sharp turns with optimized engine performance across the entire rpm range, class-leading components, and advanced rider support technology.
- Overcome Elevation: On or off the track, stay grounded and in control when taking on elevation changes with the race-inspired power, performance and technology of the all-new Ninja® ZX™-6R supersport bike.
- Ride in Style: The all-new Ninja® ZX™-6R supersport bike gets fresh new styling inspired by the larger displacement Ninja® ZX-10R motorcycle with sharp and edgy lines that stay true to the iconic Ninja® image.
- Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 636cc
- Bore x Stroke: 67.0 x 45.1mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.9:1
- Maximum Torque: 52.1 lb-ft @ 11,500 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® with 38mm Keihin throttle bodies (4) and oval sub-throttles
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission: 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Electronic Rider Aids: Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC), Power Mode, Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS), Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS) (upshift only)
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm inverted Showa SFF-BP fork with top-out springs, stepless compression and rebound damping, adjustable spring preload/4.7 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Bottom-link Uni-Trak® with gas-charged shock, stepless compression damping adjustment, 25-way adjustable rebound damping, fully adjustable spring preload/5.9 in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire: 180/55 ZR17
- Front Brakes: Dual 310mm petal discs with dual radial-mounted, Nissin 4-piston, monobloc calipers and KIBS ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 210mm petal discs with single-piston caliper and KIBS ABS
- Frame Type: Tubular, diamond frame
- Rake/Trail: 24.5°/4.0 in
- Overall Length: 79.7 in
- Overall Width: 28.0 in
- Overall Height: 43.3 in
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in
- Seat Height: 32.7 in
- Curb Weight: 430.0 lb**
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal
- Wheelbase: 55.1 in
- Color Choices: Pearl Storm Gray/Metallic Spark Black
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve
- Bore and Stroke
- 67.0 x 45.1mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 38mm Keihin throttle bodies (4) and oval sub-throttles
- TCBI with digital advance
- 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- 41mm inverted Showa SFF-BP fork with top-out springs, stepless compression and rebound damping, adjustable spring preload/4.7 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Bottom-link Uni-Trak® with gas-charged shock, stepless compression damping adjustment, 25-way adjustable rebound damping, fully adjustable spring preload/5.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual 310mm petal discs with dual radial-mounted, Nissin 4-piston, monobloc calipers and KIBS ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 210mm petal discs with single-piston caliper and KIBS ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- 180/55 ZR17
- 55.1 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.7 in.
- 24.5 deg.
- 4.0 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 430.0 lb.
- Pearl Storm Gray/Metallic Spark Black
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.