2019 Kawasaki Ninja® ZX™-10R
Pearl Storm Gray/Metallic Flat Spark Black
No other supersport can claim the Superbike World Championship like the Ninja® ZX™-10R. The Ninja ZX-10R propelled Kawasaki rider, Jonathan Rea, to win the championship title for the fourth consecutive year—marking the first time any rider has won four WorldSBK titles in a row. Down to the finest details, everything that goes into the Ninja ZX-10R has the sole purpose of making it the fastest bike on the track. And as a direct recipient of what the Kawasaki Racing Team (KRT) learns, the Ninja ZX-10R is equipped with championship-proven technology that makes it fully capable of also dominating the streets.
For 2019, key updates include an Öhlins Electronic Steering Damper, new dual-direction Kawasaki Quick Shifter, and a more powerful track-ready 998cc engine.
- Even More Powerful: Massive power. Refined power. Dominant power. New for 2019, the 998cc engine is updated with a finger-follower valve actuation to increase engine performance and deliver more power across the entire rpm range.
- Championship-Proven Handling: Showa's advanced 43mm Balance Free Fork (BFF) brings state-of-the-art WorldSBK racing suspension technology to a mass production supersport motorcycle on the Ninja® ZX™-10R. The benefits include increased ride comfort, enhanced braking balance, increased front-end feel and independently adjustable compression and rebound damping
- Power Technology: Kawasaki next-level electronics bring the extraordinary power of the World Superbike-winning Ninja® ZX™-10R to stunning new levels
- Handling Technology: The Ninja® ZX™-10R features World Superbike Championship proven technology delivering unrivaled agility, control and handling
- Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 998cc
- Bore x Stroke: 76.0 x 55.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 13.0:1
- Maximum Torque: 84.6 lb-ft @ 11,500 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® with 47mm Mikuni throttle bodies (4) with oval sub-throttles, two injectors per cylinder
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance and Sport-Kawasaki Traction Control (S-KTRC)
- Transmission: 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Electronic Rider Aids: Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM), Kawasaki Sport Traction Control (S-KTRC), Kawasaki Engine Brake Control, Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS) (dual direction), Kawasaki Corner Management Function (KCMF)
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 43mm inverted Balance Free Fork, adjustable stepless rebound and compression damping, spring preload adjustability/4.7 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Horizontal back-link with Balance Free gas-charged shock, stepless, dual-range (low-/high-speed) compression damping, stepless rebound damping, fully adjustable spring preload/4.5 in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire: 190/55 ZR17
- Front Brakes: Brembo® dual semi-floating 330mm discs with dual radial mounted monobloc 4-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Single 220mm disc with aluminum single-piston caliper
- Frame Type: Aluminum perimeter
- Rake/Trail: 25.0°/4.2 in
- Overall Length: 82.1 in
- Overall Width: 29.1 in
- Overall Height: 45.1 in
- Ground Clearance: 5.7 in
- Seat Height: 32.9 in
- Curb Weight: 454.2 lb**
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal
- Wheelbase: 56.7 in
- Color Choices: Pearl Storm Gray/Metallic Flat Spark Black
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve
- Bore and Stroke
- 76.0 x 55.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 47mm Mikuni throttle bodies (4) with oval sub-throttles, two injectors per cylinder
- TCBI with digital advance and Sport-Kawasaki Traction Control (S-KTRC)
- 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- 43mm inverted Balance Free Fork, adjustable stepless rebound and compression damping, spring preload adjustability/4.7 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Horizontal back-link with Balance Free gas-charged shock, stepless, dual-range (low-/high-speed) compression damping, stepless rebound damping, fully adjustable spring preload/4.5 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Brembo® dual semi-floating 330mm discs with dual radial mounted monobloc 4-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220mm disc with aluminum single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- 190/55 ZR17
- 56.7 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.9 in.
- 25.0 deg.
- 4.2 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 454.2 lb.
- Pearl Storm Gray/Metallic Flat Spark Black
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.