2019 Ducati SuperSport
Sport, made light.
Versatile sport performance. The SuperSport blends comfort with versatility thanks to solutions that make it perfect for everyday road riding – but without ever compromising its sporting spirit.
- Sporty elegance: The lines of the SuperSport create dynamic shapes, visually compact and light. The design, sporty and elegant, integrates elements typical of Ducati sports bikes such as the single-sided swingarm, sculpted tank and compact lateral silencer with two overlapping exits, which leaves the rear wheel, with its “Y” spoke design, fully visible.
- Always ready for excitement: The Ducati Testastretta 11° 937 cc engine unleashes 110 HP at 9000 rpm and maximum torque of 9.5 kgm at 6500 rpm, of which 80% is already available at 3000 rpm. Sophisticated electronic management ensures full-bodied supply and an immediate, easy to manage response.
- The Supersport technology: A first class technological equipment that includes ABS, DTC, Ducati Quick Shift up/down, Riding Modes and a LVD Display that turns the LCD display into a control panel to set and check engine info, setting and more.
- Advanced active safety: The SuperSport presents a rich electronics package that increases the level of active safety. The Ducati Safety Pack (DSP), which includes Bosch 9MP ABS and Ducati Traction Control, enhances the bike’s performance and optimises control even on surfaces that offer less grip.
- Standard Equipment: The essence of the SuperSport world: Ducati Titanium Grey fairing, Ducati Titanium Grey frame, Glossy Black wheels, fully adjustable 43 mm Marzocchi fork and adjustable Sachs shock.
- Engine: Testastretta 11°, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 937 cc
- Bore for Stroke: 94 x 67.5 mm
- Compression ratio: 12.6± 0.5 :1
- Power: 81 kW (110 hp) @ 9,000 rpm
- Torque: 93 Nm (69 lb-ft) @ 6,500 rpm
- Notes on power/torque: The power/torque values indicated are measured using an engine dynamometer according to homologation regulation and they correspond to the homologated data, as quoted in the Bike Registration Document.
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection system, Ø 53 mm throttle bodies with full Ride-by-Wire
- Exhaust: Lightweight 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and two lambda probes. Twin aluminium mufflers
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame attached to the cylinders head
- Front suspension: Fully adjustable Ø 43 mm usd Marzocchi fork
- Front wheel: Y shaped, 3-spoke in light alloy 3.50" x 17"
- Front tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 ZR17
- Rear suspension: Progressive linkage with adjustable Sachs monoshock. Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Rear wheel: Y shaped, 3-spoke in light alloy 5.50" x 17"
- Rear tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 180/55 ZR17
- Wheel travel (Front/Rear): 130 mm (5.1 in.)/144 mm (5.7 in.)
- Front brake: 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Monobloc Brembo M4-32 callipers, 4-piston, radial pump with Bosch ABS
- Rear brake: 245 mm disc, 2-piston caliper, Bosch ABS
- Instrumentation: LCD display
- Dry weight: 183 kg (403 lb.)
- Kerb weight (KERB): 210 kg (463 lb.)
- Seat height: 810 mm (31.9 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1.478 mm (58.3 in.)
- Rake: 24 deg.
- Front wheel trail: 91 mm (3.6 in.)
- Fuel tank capacity: 16 L - 4.2 gal. (US)
- Safety equipment: Bosch ABS, Ducati Traction Control (DTC), Riding Modes
- Standard equipment: Power Modes,RbW , Full-LCD display, Day Time Running Light (DRL), Adjustable windscreen
- Warranty (Months): 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance (Km/Months): 15.000 km - 9.000 mi/12 months
- Valve clearance adjustment (Desmoservice): 30.000 km - 18.000 mi
- CO2 emissions: 136 g/km
- Consumption: 5,9 l/100 km
- Note:: Only for countries where Euro 4 standard applies.
- Engine Type
- Testastretta 11°, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic
- 937 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 94 x 67.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 12.6± 0.5 :1
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection system, Ø 53 mm throttle bodies with full Ride-by-Wire
- 6 speed
- Front Suspension
- Fully adjustable Ø 43 mm usd Marzocchi fork
- Rear Suspension
- Progressive linkage with adjustable Sachs monoshock. Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Front Brakes
- 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Monobloc Brembo M4-32 callipers, 4-piston, radial pump with Bosch ABS
- Rear Brakes
- 245 mm disc, 2-piston caliper, Bosch ABS
- Front Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 180/55 ZR17
- 58.3 in. (1.478 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.9 in. (810 mm)
- 24 deg.
- 3.6 in. (91 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 US gal. (16 L)
- Dry Weight
- 403 lb. (183 kg)
- Titanium Grey
- 24 months unlimited mileage
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.