2019 Ducati Scrambler Café Racer
Call for Price
Rebellion, freedom and style. The Café Racer culture, one of the most influential movements in the history of motorcycling, blends with the Scrambler soul in the new, unedited, Scrambler Café Racer. And with the new "Silver Ice Matt" colour the Land of Joy is ready for another revolution.
- Premium LED Lighting: Headlight with glass lens and DRL. LED turn indicators.
- Brand New Graphics: Inspired by the 125 GP Desmo.
- New Classic Spoked 17'' Wheels: With Pirelli DIABLO™ ROSSO III tyres, 120/70 ZR 17 on the front and 180/55 ZR 17 on the rear.
- Aluminium Handlebar: With 60's racing-style bar-end mirrors.
- Brand New Seat: New dedicated blue seat with passenger cover.
- Improved Riding Experience: Ducati Multimedia System ready. New selected gear indicator and fuel level. New handlebar switch controls. Hydraulic clutch control with adjustable lever.
- Improved Safety: Dual-channel Bosch Cornering ABS.
- Type: L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 803 cc
- Bore x stroke: 88 x 66 mm
- Compression ratio: 11.0:1
- Power: 73 hp (54 kW) 8250 rpm/min
- Torque: 49 lb-ft (67 Nm) @ 5750 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection, 50 mm throttle body
- Exhaust: Stainless steel muffler with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes, aluminium tail pipes
- Standard: Euro 4
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Ratio: 1=32/13 2=30/18 3=28/21 4=26/23 5=22/22 6=24/26
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears, Ratio 1,85:1
- Final drive: Chain, front spocket 15, rear sprocket 46
- Clutch: Hydraulically controlled slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front suspension: Upside down Kayaba 41 mm fork
- Front wheel travel: 150 mm (5.9 in.)
- Front wheel: Spoked aluminum wheel 3.50 in. x 17 in.
- Front tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III - 120/70 R17
- Rear suspension: Kayaba rear shock, pre-load adjustable
- Rear wheel travel: 150 mm (5.9 in.)
- Rear wheel: Spoked aluminum wheel 5.50 in. x 17 in.
- Rear tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III - 180/55 R17
- Front brake: Ø330 mm disc, radial 4-piston calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Dashboard: LCD
- Wheelbase: 1.436 mm (56.5 in.)
- Rake: 21.8 deg.
- Trail: 93.9 mm (3.7 in.)
- Total steering lock: 35 deg.
- Fuel tank capacity: 13.5 L - 3.57 gal. (US)
- Dry weight: 180 kg (396.8 lb.)
- Wet weight: 196 kg (432 lb.)
- Seat height: 805 mm (31.7 in.)
- Max height: 1.066 mm (41 in.) (brake reservoir)
- Max width: 875 mm (34.5 in.)
- Max length: 2.090 - 2.160 mm (82.3 - 85.0 in.) (with optional)
- Number of seats: Dual seat
- Standard equipment: Steel tank with interchangeable aluminium side panels, headlight with DRL by LED light-guide and interchangeable aluminium cover, LED rear light with diffusion-light, LED turn indicator, LCD instruments with gear and fuel level indications and interchangeable aluminium cover, under-seat storage compartment with USB socket, ABS cornering, machine-finished aluminium belt covers, black engine with brushed fins.
- CAFÉ RACER equipment: Clip on handlebars, alluminium handelbars mirrors, sports style front mudguard, dedicated side number plate, "café racer" seat with passenger seat cover, spoked aluminium wheels.
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 12,000 km (7.500 m) / 12 months
- Valve clearance check: 12,000 km (7.500 m)
- Emissions and Consumption CO2: 5.1 l/100 km - CO2 119 g/km
- Engine Type
- L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder
- 803 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 88 x 66 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection, 50 mm throttle body
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Chain, front spocket 15, rear sprocket 46
- Front Suspension
- Upside down Kayaba 41 mm fork
- Rear Suspension
- Kayaba rear shock, pre-load adjustable
- Front Brakes
- Ø330 mm disc, radial 4-piston calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brakes
- Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Front Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso III - 120/70 R17
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso III - 180/55 R17
- 56.5 in. (1,436 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.7 in. (805 mm)
- 21.8 deg.
- 3.7 in. (93.9 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.57 US gal. (13.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- 396.8 lb. (180 kg)
- Silver Ice Matt
- 24 months unlimited mileage
In-Stock Scrambler Units
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.