2019 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport
The sportiest Scrambler ever. Inspired by the “racer” customizations, it has an unmisteakable style. And it provides performances able to emotion even the most expert bikers, thanks to the equipped Adjustable Öhlins suspensions, the “Viper Black” colour with yellow central stripes and under side covers, aluminium wheels, low handlebar and bi-material seat cover.
- Type: L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 1,079 cc
- Bore x stroke: 98 x 71 mm
- Compression ratio: 11.0:1
- Power: 63 kW (86 hp) @ 7,500 rpm
- Torque: 88 Nm (65 lb-ft, 9.0 kgm) @ 4,750 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection, Ø55 mm throttle body with full Ride by Wire (RbW)
- Exhaust: 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes, twin stainless steel muffler with aluminium covers and end caps
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=28/20 4=26/22 5=24/23 6=23/24
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.85:1
- Final drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 39
- Clutch: Light action, wet, multiplate clutch with hydraulic control. Self-servo action on drive, slipper action on over-run
- Front suspension: Öhlins fully adjustable Ø48 mm usd fork
- Front wheel: 10-spoke in light alloy, 3.50" x 18"
- Rear suspension: Öhlins monoshock, pre-load and rebound adjustable
- Rear wheel: 10-spoke in light alloy, 5.50" x 17"
- Front brake: 2 x Ø320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M4.32 callipers, 4-piston, axial pump with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Dashboard: LCD
- Wheelbase: 1,514 mm (59.6 in.)
- Rake: 24.5 deg.
- Trail: 111 mm (4.4 in.)
- Total steering lock: 33 deg.
- Fuel tank capacity: 15 L (3.96 US gal.)
- Dry weight: 189 kg (417 lb.)
- Wet weight: 206 kg (454 lb.)
- Seat height: 810 mm (31.9 in.)
- Max height: 1,290 mm (50.7 in.)
- Max width: 920 mm (36.2 in.)
- Max length: 2,190 mm (86.0 in.)
- Riding Modes
- Power Mode
- Ducati Safety Pack (Cornering ABS + DTC)
- LED light-guide
- LED rear light with diffusion-light
- LCD instruments with gear and fuel level indications
- Steel tank with interchangeable aluminium side panels
- Machine-finished aluminium belt covers
- Under-seat storage compartment with USB socket
- Low handlebar
- Adjustable Öhlins suspensions
- Fuel tank with yellow central stripes and under side covers
- Mudguard with yellow stripes
- Black fuel tank covers
- Dedicated seat fabric
- Aluminium double swingarm
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 12,000 km (7,500 mi) / 12 months
- Valve clearance check: 12,000 km (7,500 mi)
- Viper Black: A bold, yet elegant colour: black with yellow details.
- Öhlins Forks: Adjustable forks, to express yourself on every kind of road.
- Öhlins Suspensions: Back suspension for a more comfortable ride, in every condition and every kind of biker.
- Bi-Material Seat Cover: Dark, to match the soul of the bike, with a bright constrat given by the yellow seam.
- Aluminum Double Swingarm: Style is in every detail, no matter how small. The unique mood of the bike is given by this piece that perfectly coordinates with the others.
- Black Fuel Tank Side Covers: Black, but with yellow under side panels that go along with the bold personality of this model.
- Engine Type
- L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder
- 1,079 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 98 x 71 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection, Ø55 mm throttle body with full Ride by Wire (RbW)
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 39
- Front Suspension
- Öhlins fully adjustable Ø48 mm usd fork
- Rear Suspension
- Öhlins monoshock, pre-load and rebound adjustable
- Front Brakes
- 2 x Ø320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M4.32 callipers, 4-piston, axial pump with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brakes
- Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- 59.6 in. (1,514 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.9 in. (810 mm)
- 24.5 deg.
- 4.4 in. (111 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.96 US gal. (15 L)
- Dry Weight
- 417 lb. (189 kg)
- Viper Black
- 24 months unlimited mileage
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.