2019 Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale with Magnesium Forged Rims
Call for Price
A new paradigm
It is called Panigale V4 and it marks a new and important chapter in Ducati's history, a "symphony" of performance and emotions that are 100% Italian. Panigale V4 is the first mass-produced Ducati motorcycle to be equipped with a 4-cylinder engine, closely derived from the Desmosedici of the MotoGP. The Panigale V4 range grows with the introduction of the new Panigale V4 S Corse: with an exclusive livery inspired the official colors of the Ducati Team MotoGP, it is an authentic celebration of the Ducati's racing spirit.
- V4 revolution: The Panigale V4 replaces the iconic 1299 at the top of the Ducati range, doing so by enhancing performance and so that riders of all skill levels can enjoy boundless fun and excitement. The Panigale V4 has been developed in close collaboration with Ducati Corse, drawing directly on know-how and technology from the racing world to provide a road bike that is the closest thing possible to its MotoGP counterpart.
- A new paradigm: The new Panigale V4 is the essence of sport motorcycling in its most exhilarating and pure form: redefined design, new engine, state-of-the-art chassis, and innovative electronics: a concentrated blend of Ducati technology, style and performance. The new Panigale V4 S Corse is an authentic celebration of Ducati’s racing spirit, with an exclusive livery inspired to the official colors of the Ducati Team MotoGP.
- The character has taken shape: The Ducati Style Centre gave shape to the character of the new Panigale V4 S Corse and its performance following what for Ducati are the canons of Italian sports elegance: large and soft surfaces interrupted by few bold marks. The result is a refined and simple bike, designed to maximize performance.
- Sinfonia Italiana: The Panigale V4 Speciale completes the range and takes the concept of Italian sports bikes to an extreme. An exclusive and dedicated livery; Ducati Performance titanium racing exhaust by Akrapovic for 226 hp of power; components in carbon and aluminum worked from the solid. The new Panigale V4 Speciale is produced in a limited and numbered series of 1,500 motorcycles. Details that make the difference, unique and distinguished thanks to the three-color livery and many dedicated technical elements, like the billet steering plate with screen-printed logo and progressive number, or the seat covered with precious Ultrasuede.
- V4 di 90°: the racing soul: The new Desmosedici Stradale engine has been designed based on the experience gained in MotoGP. The typical approach used in competitions is found in the extraordinary power and torque values: the 90° V4 with a displacement of 1,103 cm³, the counter-rotating crankshaft and the 4 valves per cylinder with desmodromic distribution that reaches 214 hp (157.5 kW ) of maximum power at 13,000 rpm and 122 Nm (12.44 kgm) of maximum torque at 10,000 rpm.
- Last generation electronics: The performance of the Desmosedici Stradale must always be easily manageable to achieve maximum racing results, optimizing the energies and concentration of the rider. The new Panigale V4's control electronics use the six-axis inertial platform data (6D IMU) that make it possible to capture and record extensive amounts of information.
- Safety: The new Panigale V4 sets new absolute performance benchmarks and raises vehicle safety and dynamics control standards with a state-of-the-art electronics package that maximizes the potential offered by Bosch's six-axis inertial platform. Other original controls have also been introduced, like controlled slides during braking, ABS Cornering that acts only on the front brake with a setup that was designed specifically for track riding, and Quickshift Up & Down with a strategy that takes into account the lean angle.
- Standard equipment: The new Panigale V4 Speciale is produced in a limited series of 1500 units with steering head worked from the solid, an identification number and a dedicated livery, Alcantara seat, carbon heel guards and other elements in aluminium worked from the solid and a titanium Ducati Performance by Akrapovic exhaust that boosts the power to 226 CV. Marchesini forged magnesium racing wheels are optionally available.
- Engine: Desmosedici Stradale 90° V4, rearward-rotating crankshaft, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1,103 cc
- Bore X stroke: 81 x 53.5 mm
- Compression ratio: 14.0:1
- Power: 168.5 kW (226 hp) (with racing kit) @ 13.750 rpm
- Torque: 133,6 Nm (98.5 lb-ft) (with racing kit) @ 11.000 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection system. Twin injectors per cylinder. Full ride-by-wire elliptical throttle bodies. Variable length intake system
- Exhaust: 4-2-1-2 system, with 2 catalytic converters and 2 lambda probes
- Gearbox: 6 speed with Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down EVO
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.80:1
- Ratio: 1=38/14 2=36/17 3=33/19 4=32/21 5=30/22 6=30/24
- Final drive: Chain; Front sprocket 16; Rear sprocket 41
- Clutch: Hydraulically controlled slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch
- Frame: Aluminum alloy "Front Frame"
- Front suspension: Öhlins NIX30 43 mm fully adjustable fork with TiN treatment. Electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment with Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 event-based mode
- Front tyre: Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Suspension: Fully adjustable Ohlins TTX36 unit. Electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment with Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 event-based mode. Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Rear Wheel: 5 spokes light alloy 6.00” x 17”
- Rear tyre: Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 200/60 ZR17
- Wheel travel (front/rear): 120 mm (4.7 in.) - 130 mm (5.1 in.)
- Front brake: 2 x 330 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc Stylema® (M4.30) 4-piston callipers with Bosch Cornering ABS EVO
- Rear brake: 245 mm disc, 2-piston calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS EVO
- Kerb weight: 195 kg (430 lb.)
- Seat height: 830 mm (32.48 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1.464 mm (57.64 in.)
- Rake: 24,5 deg.
- Front wheel trail: 100 mm (4 in.)
- Fuel tank capacity: 16 L - 4.23 gal. (US)
- Number of seats: Single seat
- Safety Equipment: Riding Modes, Power Modes, Bosch Cornering ABS EVO, Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO, Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO, Ducati Slide Control (DSC), Engine Brake Control (EBC) EVO, Auto tyre calibration.
- Standard Equipment: Ducati Power Launch (DPL), Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down EVO, Full LED lighting with Daytime Running Light (DRL), Ducati Electronic Suspension (DES) EVO with Ohlins suspension and steering damper, Quick adjustment buttons, Lithium-ion battery, Auto-off indicators, Marchesini aluminium forged wheels, Carbon fibre front/rear mudguards, Machined-from-solid top yoke with identification number, Alcantara® seat, Dedicated handle grips, Adjustable foot pegs, Carbon fiber heel guard, Carbon fiber cover swinging arm, Racing articulated levers, Brake level protection.
- Additional Equipment: Ducati Performance by Akrapovic Titanium full-racing exhaust system*, Racing windshield, Machined mirror block-off plates, License plate mount removal plug, Paddock bike cover . Magnesium forged rims available as optional. * not available in Japan market
- Warranty (months): 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance (km/months): 12,000 km (7,500 mi) / 12 months
- Standard: Euro 4
- Emission CO2: 165 g/km
- Consumption: 6,9 l/100km
- Note:: Only for countries where Euro 4 standard applies.
- Engine Type
- Desmosedici Stradale 90° V4, rearward-rotating crankshaft, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder
- 1,103 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 81 x 53.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection system. Twin injectors per cylinder. Full ride-by-wire elliptical throttle bodies. Variable length intake system
- 6 speed with Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down EVO
- Final Drive
- Chain; Front sprocket 16; Rear sprocket 41
- Front Suspension
- Öhlins NIX30 43 mm fully adjustable fork with TiN treatment. Electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment with Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 event-based mode
- Rear Suspension
- Fully adjustable Ohlins TTX36 unit. Electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment with Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 event-based mode. Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Front Brakes
- 2 x 330 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc Stylema® (M4.30) 4-piston callipers with Bosch Cornering ABS EVO
- Rear Brakes
- 245 mm disc, 2-piston calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS EVO
- Front Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 200/60 ZR17
- 57.64 in. (1,464 mm)
- Seat Height
- 32.48 in. (830 mm)
- 24.5 deg.
- 4 in. (100 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.23 US gal. (16 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 430 lb. (195 kg)
- Tri-Colour Livery
- 24 months unlimited mileage
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.