2019 Ducati MONSTER 797+
Let's have fun
The Monster 797+ is the ideal bike for those who want to enter the world of Ducati for the first time. As sporty and essential as any Monster, it offers everything you need for a fun ride that is also easy and intuitive. In addition, the new graphics give the Monster 797+ unique personality and style.
- Sporty and compact: The new Monster 797+ design perfectly integrates wide handlebar, tank, trellis frame, engine and double-sided swinging arm - an agile and dynamic line that communicates sportiness and generates confidence from first glance. Thanks to the new graphics the Monster 797+ acquires a new, original style.
- An enjoyable, gutsy engine: The Desmodue twin, with 73 hp and 6,8 kgm of torque, ensures riding enjoyment in maximum safety. The constant, fluid torque curve immediately instils confidence without creating any difficulty. Carefree fun is guaranteed! The new Monster 797+ is also available for those with a restricted licence, as a version with 35 kW of regulated power.
- Versatile on any terrain: The new Monster 797+ chassis is designed to ensure maximum ease of riding. Compact dimensions, a low and narrow seat, a wide handlebar and reduced weight make it agile in city traffic and sporty on out-of-town roads.
- Turn up the fun: The new Monster 797+ boasts a modern and complete range of equipment. The large LCD hi-vis screen of the dashboard provides all the information needed for riding, while LED technology enhances thepositioning light of the front headlight, rear light and licence plate light.
- Standard Equipment: The Monster 797+ boasts a distinctive look, thanks to standard equipment that includes the front fairing and the passenger seat cover, which both match the tank and front mudguard. This equipment enriches the lines of the Monster and improves riding comfort thanks to the front fairing that optimizes the rider’s aerodynamic protection.
- Engine: L-Twin cylinder, 2 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 803 cc
- Bore for Stroke: 88 x 66 mm (3.46 x 2.60 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Power: 54 kW (73 hp) @ 8.250 rpm
- Torque: 67 Nm (49 lb-ft) @ 5,750 rpm
- Notes on power/torque: The power/torque values indicated are measured using an engine dynamometer according to homologation regulation and they correspond to the homologated data, as quoted in the Bike Registration Document.
- Fuel Injection: Electronic fuel injection system, 50 mm throttle bodies
- Exhaust: 2-1 system with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes, single stainless steel muffler with aluminium cover
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Primary Drive: Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.85:1
- Ratio: 1=32/13 2=30/18 3=28/21 4=26/23 5=22/22 6=24/26
- Final Drive: Chain; Front sprocket Z15; Rear sprocket Z46
- Clutch: APTC wet multiplate clutch with mechanical control
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front Suspension: 43 mm Kayaba USD fork
- Front Wheel: 10-spoke light alloy, 3.50" x 17"
- Front Tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Suspension: Sachs monoshock, pre-load and rebound adjustable
- Rear Wheel: 10-spoke light alloy, 5.50" x 17"
- Rear Tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 180/55 ZR17
- Wheel Travel (Front/Rear): 130 mm (5.12 in.) - 150 mm (5.91 in.)
- Front Brake: 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M4.32 callipers, 4-piston, axial pump with Bosch ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brake: 245 mm disc, 1-piston calliper with Bosch ABS as standard equipment
- Instrumentation: LCD
- Dry Weight: 175 kg (386 lb.)
- Kerb Weight (KERB): 193 kg (425 lb.)
- Seat Height: 805 mm (31.69 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,435 mm (56.50 in.)
- Rake: 24 deg.
- Front Wheel Trail: 90 mm (3.54 in.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16.5 L - 4.36 gal. (US)
- Number of Seat: Dual seat
- Safety Equipment: Bosch ABS
- Standard Equipment: LED position light and tail light, USB power socket, Passenger seat cover and windshield (Monster 797+)
- Warranty (Months): 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance (Km/Months): 12,000 km (7,500 mi) / 12 months
- Valve Clean Adjustment (Desmoservice): 12,000 km (7,500 mi)
- Standard: Euro 4
- CO2 Emissions: 119 g/km
- Consumption: 5.3 l/100 km
- Note:: Only for countries where Euro 4 standard applies.
- Engine Type
- L-Twin cylinder, 2 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder
- 803 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.46 x 2.60 in. (88 x 66 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection system, 50 mm throttle bodies
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Chain; Front sprocket Z15; Rear sprocket Z46
- Front Suspension
- 43 mm Kayaba USD fork
- Rear Suspension
- Sachs monoshock, pre-load and rebound adjustable
- Front Brakes
- 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M4.32 callipers, 4-piston, axial pump with Bosch ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brakes
- 245 mm disc, 1-piston calliper with Bosch ABS as standard equipment
- Front Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 180/55 ZR17
- 56.50 in. (1,435 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.69 in. (805 mm)
- 24 deg.
- 3.54 in. (90 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.36 US gal. (16.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- 386 lb. (175 kg)
- Ducati Red
- 24 months unlimited mileage
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.