2019 Ducati HYPERMOTARD 950 SP
Pure fun, endless adrenaline
Aggressive look, sporty and fearless character: the new Hypermotard 950 SP goes back to the roots of competition motard style without sacrificing the sporty essence. Wide handlebar, narrow sides, low weight for greater agility when changing directions and a 114 HP Testastretta 11° engine, the new Hypermotard 950 SP offers unlimited excitement and fun.
- Motard style: The new Hypermotard perfectly combines such distinctive features of the Hypermotard 1100 as minimalism, aggressiveness, lightweight look and a "fun-bike" image with the innovation and technology of Ducati's latest generation models.
- Fun to the Nth degree: The riding position has been thoroughly revised for the utmost riding fun and control. The new Hypermotard 950 sports a new, more open handlebar, narrower side profile and a new Hypermotard 950 seat, featuring a flat, extended profile and a moderate bulge in the passenger area for improved comfort. The SP version seat is flat, in line with the motard style, to facilitate shifting forward and backward on the seat while riding.
- Ducati Testastretta 11°: The Hypermotard 950 family is equipped with a revised version of the 937 cu cm twin-cylinder Ducati Testastretta 11°. The twin-cylinder engine has been radically revised (and lightened by 1.5 kg). It outputs 4 more horsepower than its predecessor, achieving 114 hp at 9,000 rpm and a flat torque curve peaking at 9.8 kgm at 7,250 rpm.
- Non-stop emotions: Thanks to Ducati's constant attention to quality, the 937 cc Testastretta 11° engine allows optimal maintenance management: valve adjustment is scheduled every 30,000 km.
- Standard Equipment: Power Modes, Day Time Running Light (DRL), Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down, Marchesini forged wheels, Tapered aluminum handlebars, Removable passenger footpegs, USB power socket, Carbon fibre components: front mudguard, timing belt covers.
- Type: Testastretta 11°, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled, magnesium head covers.
- Displacement: 937 cc
- Bore X stroke: 94 x 67.5 mm (3.70 x 2.66 in.)
- Compression ratio: 13.3:1
- Power: 84 kW (114 hp) @ 9.000 rpm
- Torque: 96 Nm (71 lb-ft) @ 7.250 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection system, Ø 53 mm throttle bodies with full Ride by Wire system.
- Exhaust: Double under-tail aluminum muffler; catalytic converter and two lambda probes.
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.85:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=28/20 4=26/22 5=24/23 6=23/24
- Final drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 43
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch, hydraulic control.
- Front suspension: Ohlins fully adjustable, upside-down Ø 48 mm
- Front tyre: Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP v3, 120/70 ZR17
- Rear suspension: Progressive linkage with fully adjustable Öhlins monoshock. Aluminium single-sided swingarm-
- Rear wheel: W shaped 3-spoke Marchesini forged light alloy 5.5" x 17"
- Rear tyre: Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP, 180/55 ZR17
- Wheel travel (front/rear): 185 mm (7.3 in.) - 175 mm (6.9 in.)
- Front brake: 2 x 320 mm semi-floating aluminum flange discs, radially mounted Monobloc Brembo callipers, 4-piston 2-pad, radial pump with adjustable lever, with Bosch Cornering ABS.
- Instrumentation: Full-TFT color display
- Seat height: 890 mm (35.0 in.)
- Inner leg curve: 1980 mm (77.9 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1498 mm (59.0 in.)
- Rake: 25 deg.
- Front wheel trail: 104 mm (4.1 in.)
- Fuel tank capacity: 14.5 L (3.8 US gal.)
- Number of seats: Dual seat
- Safety equipment: Riding Modes, Bosch Cornering ABS , Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO, Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO.
- Standard equipment: Power Modes, Day Time Running Light (DRL), Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down, Marchesini forged wheels, Tapered aluminum handlebars, Removable passenger footpegs, USB power socket, Carbon fibre components: front mudguard, timing belt covers.
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance Service Intervals: 15,000 km (9,000 mi)/12 months
- Valve clearance adjustment: 30,000 km (18,000 mi)
- Standard: Euro 4
- CO2 Emissions: 122 g/km
- Consumption: 5.1 l/100 km
- Notes: Only for countries where Euro 4 standard applies
- Engine Type
- Testastretta 11°, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic
- 937 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 94 x 67.5 mm (3.70 x 2.66 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection system, Ø 53 mm throttle bodies with full Ride by Wire system.
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 43
- Front Suspension
- Ohlins fully adjustable, upside-down Ø 48 mm
- Rear Suspension
- Progressive linkage with fully adjustable Öhlins monoshock. Aluminium single-sided swingarm-
- Front Brakes
- 2 x 320 mm semi-floating aluminum flange discs, radially mounted Monobloc Brembo callipers, 4-piston 2-pad, radial pump with adjustable lever, with Bosch Cornering ABS.
- Front Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP v3, 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP, 180/55 ZR17
- 59.0 in. (1498 mm)
- Seat Height
- 35.0 in. (890 mm)
- 25 deg.
- 4.1 in. (104 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.8 US gal. (14.5 L)
- SP Livery
- 24 months unlimited mileage
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.