2019 Ducati Diavel 1260
Born To Be The Hero
Powerful. Muscular, but also agile and effective between the curves for maximum riding enjoyment. The new Diavel 1260 combines the performance of a maxi-naked with the ergonomics of a muscle cruiser. Its design reinterprets the Diavel style with a contemporary look and perfectly integrates the 159 HP Testastretta DVT 1262 engine, the beating heart of this new Diavel 1260.
- A contemporary character: Muscular lines and an imposing front bring out the strong and restless personality of the new Diavel, featuring a long, slender rear with a 240mm rear wheel. The wide air inlets and trellis frame complete the elegant picture as they support the engine, the true beating heart of this bike. The S version, featuring the total black livery and Öhlins suspension, is the embodiment of the new Diavel’s determined and sophisticated style.
- The engine is the king: The new Diavel is built around the Testastretta DVT 1262 engine, a beacon of power, beauty, and sophistication. Its 152 hp translate to unbelievable acceleration and pick-up, while the flat and consistent torque curve low rpm allows steady and easy to handle delivery. The Ride by Wire (RbW) control matched with three Riding Modes and three Power Modes allows personalized engine responsiveness. A true beauty, as far as mechanics and design go, and a real game-changer on the road.
- Riding pleasure at its best: Sportiness and comfort meet in the new Diavel. The trellis frame ensures lightness and torsional rigidity, while the adjustable fork provides comfort and stability. The care devoted to ergonomics is complemented by the perfect combination of a higher handlebar, a lower seat and central footpegs, with a comfortable and versatile riding position. The S version is fitted with Öhlins suspensions, for a guaranteed fun and exciting riding experience.
- Cheeky elegance: The new Diavel is an ode to elegance and sophisticated details: carbon fiber components and a finely stitched premium quality seat complement the Diavel’s outstanding style. No compromises were made on its aggressive character, as Marchesini forged rims and the Thrilling Black & Dark Stealth liveries testify. The Daytime Running Light (DRL) headlight, available on the S version, is an unmistakable hallmark of the new Diavel.
- Standard Equipment: Riding Mode, ABS Cornering Evo Bosch, DTC Evo, DWC Evo, Cruise control, DPL Evo, Hands-Free, Backlit handlebar switches, 3.5" TFT colour display, Full LED lighting system, Self cancelling turn indicators.
- Type: Ducati Testastretta DVT 1262, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valves per cylinder, Dual Spark, Liquid cooled, Desmodromic Variable Timing
- Displacement: 1,262 cc (77.0 cu in)
- Bore X Stroke: 106 x 71.5 mm
- Compression Ratio: 13.0 : 1
- Power: 117 kW (159 hp) @ 9,500 rpm* (*116 kW (157 hp) @ 9,250 rpm for US/Canada/Mexico version)
- Torque: 129 Nm (95 lb-ft, 13.1 kgm) @ 7,500 rpm
- Fuel Injection: Bosch electronic fuel injection system, Øeq 56 mm elliptical throttle bodies with Ride-by-Wire system.
- Exhaust System: Stainless steel pipes and single muffler with twin tail pipes, Catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes.
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Primary Drive: Straight cut gears, Ratio 1.84:1
- Ratios: 1=37/15, 2=30/17, 3=27/20, 4=24/22, 5=23/24, 6=22/25
- Final Drive: Chain, Front sprocket Z15, Rear sprocket Z43
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Front Suspension: Ø 50 mm adjustable usd fork
- Rear Suspension: Monoshock, preload and rebound adjustable, Aluminium casted single-sided swingarm
- Rear Wheel: Light alloy casted 8.0"x17"
- Rear Tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 240/45 ZR17
- Wheel Travel (Front/Rear): 120 mm / 130 mm (4.7 in. / 5.1 in.)
- Front Brake: 2 x Ø 320 mm semi-floating discs, Radially mounted Brembo monobloc 4-piston M4.32 callipers, PR18/19 radial master cylinder, Bosch Cornering ABS Evo
- Rear Brake: Ø 265 mm disc, 2-piston Brembo floating calliper, Bosch Cornering ABS Evo
- Instrumentation: 3.5" TFT colour display and dedicated warning light display
- Dry Weight: 218 kg (481 lb.)
- Kerb Weight: 244 kg (538 lb.)
- Wet Weight (No Fuel): 233 kg (514 lb.)
- Seat Height: 780 mm (30.7 in.)
- Rake: 27 deg.
- Trail: 120 mm (4.7 in.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17 L (4.5 US gal.)** ** 16 L (4.2 US gal.) for US/Canada/Mexico version
- Number of Seats: 2
- Safety Equipment: Ducati Safety Pack: Bosch Cornering ABS Evo, Ducati Traction Control Evo DTC. Riding Modes, Power Modes, Ducati Wheelie Control Evo (DWC).
- Standard Equipment: Cruise control, Ducati Power Launch Evo (DPL), Hands-Free, Backlit handlebar switches, 3.5" TFT colour display, Full LED lighting system, Self cancelling turn indicators.
- Ready for: Ducati Quick Shift up/down Evo (DQS), Ducati Multimedia System (DMS), Antitheft system.
- Warranty: 24 months, Unlimited mileage
- Valve Clearance Check (DesmoService): 15,000 km (9,000 miles) / 12 months
- Valve Clearance Check: 30,000 km (18,000 miles)
- Standard: Euro 4
- CO2 Emissions: 128 g/km
- Consumption: 5.4 l/100 km
- Notes: Only for countries where Euro 4 standard applies
- Engine Type
- Ducati Testastretta DVT 1262, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valves per cylinder
- 1,262 cc (77.0 cu in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 106 x 71.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 13.0 : 1
- Fuel System
- Bosch electronic fuel injection system, Øeq 56 mm elliptical throttle bodies with Ride-by-Wire system.
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Chain, Front sprocket Z15, Rear sprocket Z43
- Front Suspension
- Ø 50 mm adjustable usd fork
- Rear Suspension
- Monoshock, preload and rebound adjustable, Aluminium casted single-sided swingarm
- Front Brakes
- 2 x Ø 320 mm semi-floating discs, Radially mounted Brembo monobloc 4-piston M4.32 callipers, PR18/19 radial master cylinder, Bosch Cornering ABS Evo
- Rear Brakes
- Ø 265 mm disc, 2-piston Brembo floating calliper, Bosch Cornering ABS Evo
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 240/45 ZR17
- Seat Height
- 30.7 in. (780 mm)
- 27 deg.
- 4.7 in. (120 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 US gal. (16 L)
- Dry Weight
- 481 lb. (218 kg)
- Sandstone Grey
- 24 months, Unlimited mileage
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $247.50 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.