2018 Yamaha TT-R50E
START 'EM YOUNG, START 'EM RIGHT
Electric start and three‑speed automatic transmission make this the perfect bike for learning.
- Engine Type: 49cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 36.0mm x 48.6mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni® VM11 carburetor
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: Constant-mesh 3-speed; automatic clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension / Front: Inverted telescopic fork; 3.8-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock; 2.8-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Drum, 80mm
- Brakes / Rear: Drum, 80mm
- Tires / Front: 2.50-10-4PR
- Tires / Rear: 2.50-10-4PR
- L x W x H: 51.4 in. x 23.4 in. x 31.3 in.
- Seat Height: 21.9 in.
- Wheelbase: 36.4 in.
- Rake (Caster Angle): 25.5 deg.
- Trail: 1.3 in.
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 5.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 0.8 gal.
- Fuel Economy**: n/a
- Wet Weight***: 126 lb.
- Warranty: 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Convenient Electric Start: The TT-R50E gets the same pushbutton electric starting feature as our full line of electric-start TT-Rs.
- Accessible Performance: Great for learning and/or playing, complete with 49cc of four-stroke fun feeding power through a three-speed automatic-clutch transmission.
- Ultra-Low Seat Height: Big YZ styling meets little people's stature; the seat's only 21.9 inches from the dirt.
- Advanced Suspension: Inverted fork and Monocross® rear end provide great handling.
- Robust Final Drive: Large chain cover for maximum protection and minimal maintenance.
- Useable, Entry-Level Motor: 49cc air-cooled, SOHC powerplant puts out smooth, reliable four-stroke power perfect for kids and small novices.
- Automatic Clutch: Three-speed gearbox with automatic centrifugal clutch makes learning to shift gears a breeze.
- Convenient Electric Start: Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
- Compact Engine: Compact-design cases keep overall engine width down for a narrow feel and great handling.
- Responsive Power: 11mm Mikuni® VM-type carburetor with automatic on/off electric heater ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
- Low Maintenance Engine: Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces maintenance.
- Digital Ignition: CDI ignition system delivers hot, reliable spark and requires minimal maintenance.
- Forestry-Friendly Exhaust: Lightweight, upswept exhaust system is quiet and contains a USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- Simple and Strong Frame: Curved steel backbone frame keeps the TT-R50E narrow and has three engine-mounting points for excellent rigidity and handling.
- Compact Inverted Fork: Inverted fork with 22mm sliders provides 3.8 inches of smooth front wheel travel for a great ride and handling.
- Lightweight Single Shock: Monocross® rear suspension is controlled by a single coil-over shock and provides 2.8 inches of bump-smothering rear wheel travel.
- Enclosed Drum Brakes: Front and rear 80mm drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power, and the rear's activated by a right foot pedal just like the big YZs.
- Durable Knobby Tires: 10-inch front and rear wheels with knobby tires offer great grip and exceptional wear.
- Ultra-Low Seat Height: Low, 21.9-inch seat height allows most kids to put both feet down for enhanced handling and added confidence.
- Standard Security: Key-type ignition switch deters unauthorized riding.
- Adjustable Restrictor:
- Racy Styling: Cool-looking YZ bodywork includes an integrated front fender/number plate.
- Folding Sidestand:
- Grippy Footpegs: Large, folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing.
- Engine Type
- Air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore and Stroke
- 36.0mm x 48.6mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mikuni® VM11 carburetor
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic fork; 3.8-in travel
- Front Brakes
- Drum, 80mm
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 2.8-in travel
- Rear Brakes
- Drum, 80mm
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 126 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.8 gal.
- 36.4 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 5.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 21.9 in.
- 1.3 in.
- 25.5 deg.
- Constant-mesh 3-speed; automatic clutch
- Final Drive
- Team Yamaha Blue
- 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.