2018 Yamaha TT-R110E
FUN FOR ONE, FUN FOR ALL
The TT‑R110E produces big fun for both young and old and everyone in between.
- Engine Type: 110cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 51.0mm x 54.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.3:1
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni® VM16 carburetor
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: Constant-mesh 4-speed; multiple wet clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension / Front: 31mm telescopic fork; 4.5-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Monocross® shock; 4.3-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Drum, 95mm
- Brakes / Rear: Drum, 110mm
- Tires / Front: 2.50-14-4PR
- Tires / Rear: 3.00-12-4PR
- L x W x H: 61.6 in. x 26.8 in. x 36.3 in.
- Seat Height: 26.4 in.
- Wheelbase: 42.5 in.
- Rake (Caster Angle): 26.0 deg.
- Trail: 2.4 in.
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 7.1 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.0 gal.
- Fuel Economy**: n/a
- Wet Weight***: 159 lb.
- Warranty: 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Electric Starter: Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
- Auto-Clutch Convenience: Four-speed auto-clutch transmission has an easily accessible gear for nearly any terrain.
- Accessible Performance: Big fun for the whole family, the YZ-styled, four-stroke-powered TT-R110 begs to be ridden by everyone.
- Low Seat Height: A seat height of only 26.4 inches makes this one accessible to most riders, but 7.1 inches of ground clearance and great suspension at both ends means it can go places
- Torque-Rich Motor: Powerful 110cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke powerplant is tuned for maximum off-road performance in a wide range of trail conditions.
- Compact Cylinder Design: Compact hemispherical combustion chamber with 9.3:1 compression produces max torque at 4000 rpm, max horsepower at 7500 rpm.
- Auto-Clutch Convenience: Four-speed gearbox with automatic clutch has the right gear for wherever you ride.
- Electric Starter: Convenient electric starter for effortless starting, and backup kick starting.
- Digital Ignition: CDI ignition system is ultra-reliable and never needs maintenance.
- Low Maintenance Engine: Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- Easy Serviceability: Easy-access, tool-free air filter adds extra convenience during maintenance.
- Forestry-Friendly Exhaust: Lightweight exhaust system features quiet, USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- Robust, Compact Frame: Steel backbone frame ties steering head and swingarm pivot together via a straight line, with the engine mounted at three places for optimum strength and high ground clearance.
- Well-Damped Front Fork: 31mm fork with high-tech internals including a damper valve with oil lock provides excellent damping, great bottoming resistance and 4.5 inches of smooth travel.
- Advanced Rear Suspension: Monocross® rear suspension pivoting on a strong, 12mm shaft, along with a gusseted steel swingarm, provide excellent rear wheel control through 4.3 inches of travel.
- Stylish Aluminum Top Clamp: Die-cast aluminum top triple clamp helps provide light, precise handling and looks great, too.
- Trail-Ready Dimensions: 26.4-inch seat height and 7.1 inches of ground clearance help inspire confident performance on rugged trails.
- Nimble Wheels and Tires: 14-inch front and 12-inch rear wheels inspire great rider confidence by keeping the seat low and the steering light.
- Enclosed Drum Brakes: Front and rear drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power.
- Durable Knobby Tires: Knobby tires offer superb grip and exceptional wear.
- Low Seat Heigh: Long, YZ-style gripper seat is low, comfortable, and allows easy rider movement.
- Racy Styling: Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics and front and side number plates create styling similar to larger YZ lineup.
- Grippy Footpegs: Large, folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing, even in wet or muddy conditions.
- Standard Security: Key-type ignition switch deters unauthorized riding.
- Engine Type
- Air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore and Stroke
- 51.0mm x 54.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mikuni® VM16 carburetor
- Front Suspension
- 31mm telescopic fork; 4.5-in travel
- Front Brakes
- Drum, 95mm
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Monocross® shock; 4.3-in travel
- Rear Brakes
- Drum, 110mm
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 159 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.0 gal.
- 42.5 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 7.1 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.4 in.
- 2.4 in.
- 26.0 deg.
- Constant-mesh 4-speed; multiple wet clutch
- Final Drive
- Team Yamaha Blue
- 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.