2018 Suzuki C50
Ready for a highway run? With the Suzuki Boulevard C50T you’ll find yourself equally at home on the boulevard or the interstate. Its fuel-injected, 50-cubic-inch V-twin engine delivers abundant torque and is engineered for comfort. Its bold styling stands out in a crowd, while a long list of features make it ideal for comfortable long-distance cruising. Tour-ready features include a spacious riding position, aerodynamic windshield, custom-made leather-look saddlebags with studs, dual seats with studs, and a studded backrest designed for passenger comfort.
- New color and style tank graphics magnify the Boulevard’s classic stance.
- Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM torque.
- Sculpted engine features polished aluminum and chrome covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals and create a signature V-Twin rumble.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
- Cutting-edge 3D-mapped digital ignition system using a throttle-position sensor helps boost the hallmark big V-Twin low-down torque.
- Chromed and staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine is tuned for responsive torque delivery providing a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and has minimal torque reaction as it efficiently transmits power to the wide 15-inch rear tire.
- Strong, double-cradle steel frame supports a chassis ready for cruising or a full-on tour.
- The styling incorporates timeless visual statements from American cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- A custom-designed, height -adjustable windshield provides full wind protection with classic styling that includes a unique chrome garnish with Boulevard emblems.
- Large-capacity, leather-texture saddlebags with Boulevard emblems and convenient twist-lock fasteners provide plenty of storage capacity.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustability providing 4.1 inches of smooth and response suspension travel.
- A kicked-out, 33-degree rake and long 65.2-inch wheelbase provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Stout telescopic front forks deliver generous 5.5 inches of smooth wheel travel.
- Wide handlebars, forward-mounted floorboards, and leather-textured seats provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
- A beefy 15" rear tire and matching 16” front tire have wide white side-walls and are mounted to bright, spoke-style wheels for a nostalgic cruiser look.
- Hydraulic front disc and drum-type rear brakes provide strong, reliable braking performance.
- Wide, studded passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides. It’s stepped location on the rear fender allows passengers to see over the rider’s shoulder.
- A passenger backrest, with a studded leather-like pad that pivots for maximum two-up comfort, perfectly matches the main seats.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient and compact LED taillight.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer warranty coverage period and other benefits are available through the Suzuki Extended Protection Plan (SEP).
- Engine: 805cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 45-degree V-twin
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 mm x 74.4 mm (3.268 in. x 2.929 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.4:1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection with SDTV
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- Suspension Front: Front Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link style, solo shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Front Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Rear Drum brake
- Tires Front: 130/90-16 M/C 67H, tube type
- Tires Rear: 170/80-15 M/C 77H, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.1 US gal. (15.5 L)
- Color: Glass Sparkle Black
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Spark Plug: NGK DR7EA or DENSO XX22ESR-U
- Headlight: 12V 60/55W H4
- Tail Light: 12V 21/5W
- Overall Length: 2500 mm (98.4 in.)
- Overall Width: 955 mm (37.6 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1655 mm (65.2 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 140 mm (5.5 in.)
- Seat Height: 700 mm (27.6 in.)
- Curb Weight: 292 kg (644 lb.)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty. Coverage extension and additional benefits are available.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, SOHC, 45-deg. V-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.268 in. x 2.929 in. (83.0 mm x 74.4 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel Injection with SDTV
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Shaft Drive
- Front Suspension
- Front Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link style, solo shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Brakes
- Drum brake
- Front Tire
- 130/90-16 M/C 67H, tube type
- Rear Tire
- 170/80-15 M/C 77H, tube type
- 65.2 in. (1655 mm)
- Seat Height
- 27.6 in. (700 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.1 US gal. (15.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 644 lb. (292 kg)
- Glass Sparkle Black
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty. Coverage extension and additional benefits are available.
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $247.50 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.