2018 Suzuki Boulevard M90
The Suzuki Boulevard M90 is a muscle cruiser with sleek, yet powerful styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, a hard-tail look, and drag-style bars. The distinctively shaped headlight nacelle presents a look that’s uniquely Suzuki. Wherever you ride, the M90 offers responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride, thanks to its inverted forks, smooth, single-shock rear suspension and ideally designed saddle. Its 90-cubic-inch V-twin engine with Suzuki fuel injection punches out tremendous torque and exhilarating acceleration from idle to redline.
- Potent 1462cc long-stroke, liquid-cooled, 4-valves-per-cylinder V-Twin engine is built to deliver massive torque while providing good fuel economy.
- Smooth black finish on the engine and air cleaner covers complements the muscular presence of the V-twin’s finned cylinders.
- Large flywheels help smooth out low rpm power pulses, as does a spring loaded primary drive damper bolted to the end of the crankshaft.
- To reduce mechanical sounds, each cylinder head’s cam cover is separated from the cam bearing caps, and a rubber gasket is used between the cylinder head and the cam cover.
- A spring loaded scissor type split primary drive gear mounted on the crankshaft also reduces mechanical noise.
- Each aluminum alloy cylinder is plated with SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) nickel phosphorus silicon carbide coating which reduces friction and increases heat transfer, durability and ring sealing.
- Hard, smooth chrome-nitride Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD)-coated upper-compression and oil-control piston rings reduce friction and improve sealing.
- Suzuki’s class-leading electronic fuel injection system features the Dual Throttle Value (SDTV) as well as a 32-bit engine management system to provide smooth throttle response and fuel efficiency.
- Multi-hole-type fuel injectors deliver a fine spray for a powerful yet fuel-efficient operation.
- Dual spark plugs for each cylinder contribute to proper ignition and efficient fuel economy.
- An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system improves cold starts and stabilizes an idle engine under various conditions.
- Chromed dual-exhaust with equal-length head pipes for excellent power delivery is mounted on the right side of the engine, and provide a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- Effective engine management system and emissions control measures allow the M90 to meet latest emission standards.
- Power is delivered through a wide ratio five speed transmission and a shock reducing damper, through a clean running, reliable drive shaft to the rear wheel.
- Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) makes for efficient clutch operation and a lighter pull.
- Suzuki performance-cruiser styling is sleek and flowing throughout from the distinctive headlight nacelle to the tapered tail section.
- The M90 features a steel tube frame with a hidden rear shock absorber, creating a muscular, rigid hard-tail look.
- The coil-over 46mm rear shock is hidden underneath the bodywork so the ride is smooth and controlled.
- The large diameter, blacked-out inverted forks feature 43mm inner tubes with 5.1 inches of wheel travel to soak up road imperfections and handle the powerful front brakes.
- Dual fully floating 290mm front disc brakes with dual-piston calipers and a 275mm rear disc brake with a single dual-piston caliper are ready to haul the bike down from speed.
- Cast-aluminum 18-inch front and 17-inch rear wheels, with a seamless black finish.
- Wide 120/70 ZR18 front and ultra-wide 200/50 ZR17 rear Bridgestone radial tires were specifically designed for M90.
- Flat-bend, drag-style handlebars are mounted on pull-back risers to be positioned within a short distance from the seat to improve the rider/machine interface, aiding comfort and control.
- The long stretched fuel tank holds a full 4.76 gallons of fuel.
- Wide, long, well-padded seat interfaces with the comfortable passenger seat that can be easily replaced with an optional tail section cover for solo rides.
- Multi–reflector headlight with a 60/55W halogen high/low-beam bulb.
- LED taillight with fisheye fresnel-cut smoked red lens. Bullet-shaped turn signals with unique vertical lens cuts.
- Distinctive instrument cluster is integrated into the headlight cowl.
- Instrumentation features a stepping-motor-driven analog speedometer and a bar-section fuel gauge that’s always on display.
- Long, cast sidestand is designed and positioned to help make it easier to move the parked bike up off the stand.
- Optional single seat cowl can replace the passenger seat for an even more aggressive look or for use on solo rides.
- Genuine Suzuki accessory options for the M90 include clean-fitting, functional saddlebags.
- More Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer warranty coverage period and other benefits are available through the Suzuki Extended Protection Plan (SEP).
- Engine: 1462cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 54-degree V-twin
- Bore x Stroke: 96.0 mm x 101.0 mm (3.78 in. x 3.98 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection with SDTV
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- Suspension Front: Front inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link style, solo shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake
- Tires Front: 120/70ZR18M/C 59W, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 200/50ZR17M/C 75W, tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.8 US gal. (18.2 L)
- Color: Metallic Matte Black No. 2 / Metallic Oort Gray No. 3
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- Spark plugs: NGK CPR6EA-9 or DENSO U20EPR9
- Spark plugs: 12V 60/55W H4
- Tail Light: LED
- Overall Length: 2390 mm (94.1 in.)
- Overall Width: 870 mm (34.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1690 mm (66.5 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 145 mm (5.7 in.)
- Seat Height: 716 mm (28.2 in.)
- Curb Weight: 328 kg (723 lb.)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty. Coverage extension and additional benefits are available.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, SOHC, 54-deg. V-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.78 in. x 3.98 in. (96.0 mm x 101.0 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel Injection with SDTV
- Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Shaft Drive
- Front Suspension
- Front inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link style, solo shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR18M/C 59W, tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 200/50ZR17M/C 75W, tubeless
- 66.5 in. (1690 mm)
- Seat Height
- 28.2 in. (716 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8 US gal. (18.2 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 723 lb. (328 kg)
- Metallic Matte Black No. 2 / Metallic Oort Gray No. 3
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty. Coverage extension and additional benefits are available.
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.