2018 Sea-Doo SPARK® 3up Rotax® 900 HO ACE™ w/ iBR®, Conv. Pkg.
Stock Image: Licorice / Mango
The Sea-Doo SPARK is the most affordable watercraft on the market and makes your family’s dream of great days on the water possible right now. It is playful, easy-to-ride and easy to tow with a small car.
- Exoskel™: Is a minimalist architecture that keeps only the essential structural parts in the front section. It reduces the weight while creating a strong, modern and cutting-edge design that defines the unique and playful nature of the Sea-Doo® SPARK®.
- Polytec™: Is a recyclable, low density and high-impact composite material that includes polypropylene and long glass fiber reinforcements. It was designed for hull and deck applications to maintain the structural integrity of the watercraft under stress while providing light yet durable parts to support the construction of the product.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Thottle Control) system: Fly-by-wire system that works electronically (no cables) to transfer the input from the throttle lever to the engine. It’s a more responsive and precise throttle control that generates better engine calibration and fuel consumption. It also allows for different riding modes like the sport mode that’s available with the Rotax® 900 HO ACE™ engine and it’s activated by pressing the button under the cluster for 3 seconds.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibrationabsorbing components to make Sea-Doo® watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: Touring mode, Sport mode (HO engine), Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter.
- Stainless Steel Impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- Handlegrips with Palm Rest
- Wetgrip Footboard
- Knee Pad
- Tow Hook
- Rear Grab Handle
- Seat Strap
- Single Drain Plug
- Flush Kit
- Emergency Floating Lanyard
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- Rider capacity: 3
- Weight capacity: 450 lb. / 205 kg
- Type: Rotax® 900 HO ACE™
- Reverse system: Electronic iBR®* (opt)
- Fuel type: 87 octane
- Intake system: Naturally aspirated
- Fuel capacity: 7.9 US gal. / 30 l
- Length (bumper to bumper): 120 in. / 305 cm
- Width: 46 in. / 118 cm
- Weight (dry): 442 lb. / 200 kg
- Storage capacity – Glove box: 0.42 US gal. / 1.6 l; Front Storage Bin Kit: 7.42 US gal / 28 L
- Seating Capacity: Two options: 2up or 3up (for those looking for more room and watersports capabilities). For 2 or 3 persons, the slim seat allows riders to have more mobility and freedom of movement on the watercraft.
- Engine: Two options: Rotax® 900 ACE™ (2up only) or Rotax® 900 HO ACE™. This is an 899 cc four-stroke engine, with three cylinders in-line and four valves per cylinder. It allows for the creation of the most compact and lightweight engine on the market. Built with the acclaimed Advanced Combustion Efficiency technology it’s also the most fuel-efficient watercraft in the industry1 while still delivering excellent power-to-weight ratio.
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) System and Convenience Package Plus: It includes the first and only true brake on a watercraft recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boating safety since 2009. The intuitive iBR® allows you to stop sooner for greater peace of mind. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier. You also get the Reboarding Step, Front Storage Bin Kit and RF D.E.S.S.™ Key (Radio Frequency Identification).
- Available colors: Vanilla / Blueberry, Licorice / Mango, Pineapple / Candy Blue
- Attitude Graphic Kit: Large selection of options with 3 different levels of wrapping enable you to personalize even more.
- Variable Trim System (VTS™, available on units equipped with iBR® only)
- Extended Range VTS (Variable Trim System, available on units equipped with iBR® only)
- Handlebar with Adjustable Riser
- Step Wedges
- Tow Pro (Available on 3up units only)
- Shock Tube
- Front Storage Bin Kit
- Front Deflector Lid Kit
- Reboarding Step
- RF D.E.S.S. Key (Radio Frequency Identification)
- Depth Finder
- Snap-in Fenders
- Cargo Net
- Side Protector
- Manual Reverse Kit
- Grip Mat
- Grip Mat Extension
- Sea-Doo® Speed Tie™
- Dry Bag
- Chill Shade
- Sandbag Anchor
- 12-Volt Outlet and Installation Kit
- Safety Equipment Kit
- Bilge Pump Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- Sea-Doo® Move Trailer
- Sea-Doo® SPARK® Cover
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Engine Type
- Rotax® 900 HO ACE™
- Closed-Loop Cooling System
- Dry Weight
- 442 lb. (200 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.9 US gal. (30 L)
- 120 in. (305 cm)
- 46 in. (118 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- Storage Capacity
- Glove box: 0.42 US gal. (1.6 L); Front Storage Bin Kit: 7.42 US gal. (28 L)
- Stainless Steel
- Vanilla/Blueberry, Licorice/Mango, Pineapple/Candy Blue
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year