2018 Sea-Doo SPARK 3UP 900HO/IBR/TRIXX CB/CP
Stock Image: Orange Crush / Chili Pepper
Now you can play like never before, because pulling off tricks has never been so easy and so much fun - thanks to the SPARK TRIXX exclusive features. This is easily the most hair-raising and head-turning ride on the water.
- Rider capacity: 3
- Weight capacity: 450 lb. / 205 kg
- Fuel capacity: 7.9 US gal. / 30 l
- Length: 120 in. / 305 cm
- Width: 46 in. / 118 cm
- Weight (dry): 438 lb. / 199 kg
- Storage capacity: 0.42 US gal. / 1.6 L (Glove box) and 7.42 US gal. / 28 L with opt. Front Storage Bin Kit
- Type: SPARK
- Short and light platform
- Shallow V hull
- Playful and easy to maneuver
- Type: Rotax® 900 HO ACE™
- Intake system: Naturally aspirated
- Displacement: 899 cc
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Reverse system: Electronic iBR®
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel type: 87 octane
- 899 cc four-stroke, Rotax with three cylinders in-line and four valves per cylinder: The most compact and lightweight engine on the market today. The Rotax® 900 HO ACE™ incorporates crisp acceleration, impressive fuel economy and an excellent power-to-weight ratio with a top speed of close to 50 mph (80.4 km/h).
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system: Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features activity-specific Touring and Sport modes that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- D-Sea-Bel™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- Exoskel™: Is a minimalist architecture that keeps only the essential structural parts in the front section. It reduces the weight while creating a strong, modern and cutting-edge design that defines the unique and playful nature of the Sea-Doo® SPARK®.
- Polytec™: Is a recyclable, low density and high-impact composite material that includes polypropylene and long glass fiber reinforcements. It was designed for hull and deck applications to maintain the structural integrity of the watercraft under stress while providing light yet durable parts to support the construction of the product.
- iControl: The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- Touring mode / Sport mode: Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated by pressing the button under the cluster for 3 seconds. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: Touring mode, Sport mode, Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter.
- Handlegrips with Palm Rest
- Wetgrip Footboard
- Knee Pad
- Tow Hook
- Rear Grab Handle
- Seat Strap
- Bilge Pump Kit
- Single Drain Plug
- Flush Kit
- Emergency Floating Lanyard
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- iBR® (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: First and only true brake on a watercraft recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boating safety since 2009. The intuitive iBR® allows you to stop sooner for greater peace of mind. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- Handlebar with Adjustable Riser: This premium handlebar with an adjustable riser made of aluminum is up to 150 mm higher than the regular Sea-Doo® SPARK® handlebar offering multiple positions that give you more leverage to maneuver, lean and play with the watercraft. This system makes it easier to perform tricks and it makes anyone look like a pro on the water.
- Step Wedges: Those angled contact surfaces provide stability and more confidence to shift your weight at the rear of the watercraft and allow the rider to actively use the feet to maneuver in different riding positions.
- Extended Range VTS™ (Variable Trim System): The VTS™ normally adjusts the angle of the nozzle to change the behavior of the watercraft and improve parallelism to the water. The Extended Range VTS™ has double the range of the regular VTS™ for the SPARK® so you can exaggerate how high you can raise the nose or how deep you can bury it in the water making performing tricks as easy as it can be.
- Exclusive coloration
- Front Storage Bin Kit
- Front Deflector Lid Kit
- Reboarding Step
- RF D.E.S.S.™ Key (Radio Frequency Identification)
- Depth Finder
- Snap-in Fenders
- Cargo Net
- Side Protector
- Grip Mat
- Sea-Doo® Speed Tie™
- Dry Bag
- Sandbag Anchor
- 12-Volt Outlet and Installation Kit
- Safety Equipment Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- Sea-Doo® Move Trailer
- Sea-Doo® SPARK® Cover
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Engine Type
- Rotax® 900 HO ACE™
- Closed-Loop Cooling System
- Dry Weight
- 438 lb. (199 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.9 US gal. (30 L)
- 120 in. (305 cm)
- 46 in. (118 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- Storage Capacity
- Glove Box: 0.42 US gal. (1.6 L)
- Stainless Steel
- Candy Blue / Chili Pepper, Orange Crush / Chili Pepper
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year