2018 Sea-Doo RXT® 230
High performance without the high ticket price. The revolutionary new and lighter platform, combined with the Ergolock System, maximizes control in any condition, making the RXT the new benchmark for rough water performance. Adventure awaits.
- Rider capacity: 3
- Weight capacity: 600 lb. / 272 kg
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 US gal. / 60 l
- Length: 135.9 in. / 345.1 cm
- Width: 49.4 in. / 125.5 cm
- Weight (dry): 805 lb / 365kg
- Storage capacity: 27 US gal/ 102.5 L
- Type: ST³
- Longer and larger platform
- Rough water and offshore inspired deep-V hull
- Stable and predictable
- Type: Rotax® 1500 HO ACE™
- Intake system: Supercharged with external intercooler
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Reverse system: Electronic iBR®
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel type: 87 octane
- 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax with three cylinders in-line and four valves per cylinder: Equipped with Advanced Combustion Efficiency (ACE™) technology, this powerful engine comes with a maintenance-free supercharger* and external intercooler and is optimized for regular fuel for lower fuel cost.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system: Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features activity-specific Touring, Sport and ECO® modes that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl® Learning Key®: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level.
- D-Sea-Bel™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo® watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- iControl®: The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- ST³ Hull™: The new benchmark for rough water handling, the fully redesigned ST³ hull™ is wider, for industryleading stability at both rest and high speeds and expertly tuned to improve offshore performance.
- Touring Mode / Sport Mode: Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides full acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO® Mode: This iTC function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- Ergolock™ Seat: Seat with narrow profile and knee support that lets riders sit in a more natural position and lock in with their legs for more control and less upper body fatigue.
- High-Performance VTS™ (Variable Trim System): The VTS adjusts the angle of the nozzle to change the behavior of the watercraft and improve parallelism to the water. The high-performance VTS™ provides handlebar-activated quick settings.
- Ski tow eye: For easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
- RF D.E.S.S.™ Key: With radio frequency technology and a ball-and-socket design, the Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: VTS™, Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Touring mode, Sport mode, ECO® mode, F-N-R indicator and more.
- Direct Access Front Storage: Gear is now within arm’s reach. The industry’s first direct-access front storage opens by simply raising the handlebar assembly. No standing required.
- LinQ™ Attachment System: Exclusive quick-attach system on the swim platform allows for easy installation of storage accessories.
- Watertight Phone Box Compartment: Waterproof and shockproof phone compartment
- Tilt steering
- Handlegrips with Palm Rest
- Wide-Angle Mirrors
- Large Swim Platform
- Performance Front Grill
- Footwell Carpets
- Seat Strap
- Quick Latch Fuel Filler Design
- Dual Drain Plugs
- Flush Kit
- Emergency Floating Lanyard
- Swim Platform Carpet With Sea-Doo® Logo
- Reboarding Handle On Rear Platform
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- iBR® (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: First and only true brake on a watercraft recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boating safety since 2009. Now in its 3rd generation, the intuitive and improved iBR® allows you to stop close to 160 feet sooner1 for greater peace of mind. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Stainless Steel Impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- BRP Audio System
- Soft Knee Pad
- Storage Bin Organizer
- Usb Charger
- LinQ™ Cooler
- LinQ™ Fuel Cadd
- LinQ™ Rectractable Ski Pylon
- Wakeboard Rack
- Depth Finder
- Ski Module
- Dry Bag
- 12-Volt Outlet and Installation Kit
- Safety Equipment Kit
- Bilge Pump Kit
- Sandbag Anchor
- Fire Extinguisher
- Snap-in Fenders and Installation Kit
- Trailer Move
- Watercraft Cover
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Engine Type
- Rotax® 1500 HO ACE™
- 1,494 cc
- Closed-Loop Cooling System
- Dry Weight
- 805 lb. (365 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.9 US gal. (60 L)
- 135.9 in. (345.1 cm)
- 49.4 in. (125.5 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- Storage Capacity
- 27 US gal. (102.5 L)
- Stainless Steel
- Hull Type
- Black & Octane Blue
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $247.50 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.