2018 Polaris Industries Polaris ACE® 500 - Indy Red
- The ACE® 500 is your introduction to single-seat off-road adventure while sitting comfortably and safely inside the cockpit. Featuring a reliable and powerful 32 HP 500cc EFI ProStar® Engine, easy-to-use automotive style controls, comfortable sit in, step out design you'll be ready to take full control of your day on the trails.
- The ACE 500's purpose-built ProStar engine was designed to give you quickness, power, and optimal performance on a variety of terrains.
- Purpose designed, built, and tuned 500cc, 32 HP ProStar engine.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to deliver the fuel charge needed for instant, predictable throttle response and keep you moving in any weather.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- Fuel efficient, vibration free power.
- With legendary ACE suspension and handling, you'll be able to navigate the tightest corners and most challenging trail terrain with full comfort and control.
- Legendary rear suspension with 9.5" of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
- Front and rear stabilizer bars.
- 10" of ground clearance to clear the toughest obstacles.
- ACE sets the standard for single-seat off-road comfort so you can enjoy the freedom of off-road adventure from sun up to sun down.
- Comfortable sit in, step out design.
- Easy-to-use automotive style controls.
- 10% more leg room than the competition.
- Tilt steering and adjustable seat slider.
- Over 1 gallon of cockpit storage.
- Digital instrumentation.
- Active Descent Control: Not Equipped
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 500cc
- Drive System Type: True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Not Equipped
- Engine Type: ProStar 500cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Single Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- HP: 32 HP
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: 17 x 35 x 4 in (43 x 89 x 10 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 846 lb (384 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: 120 lb (55 kg)/240 lb (110 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 90 x 48 x 67.5 in (229 x 122 x 171 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 575 lb (261 kg )
- Seat Height: 25.5 in (65 cm)
- Wheelbase: 61.5 in (156.2 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride, 3 Gal (11 L) Front Dry Storage, Dual Dash Trays
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut with stabilizer bar 8.2 in (20.8 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, DC Outlet
- Other Standard Features: Nets, Incab storage pockets, Accessory ready 4-pt harness integration, Digital Display
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm with stabilizer bar, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
- Electronic Power Steering: Not Equipped
- Front Tires: 24 x 8-12; NS388
- Rear Tires: 24X10-12, NS388
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
- Engine Type
- ProStar 500cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Single Cylinder
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut with stabilizer bar 8.2 in (20.8 cm) Travel
- Front Brake Type
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tires
- 24 x 8-12; NS388
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm with stabilizer bar, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
- Rear Tires
- 24X10-12, NS388
- Dry Weight
- 846 lb (384 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 120 lb (55 kg)/240 lb (110 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 90 x 48 x 67.5 in (229 x 122 x 171 cm)
- 61.5 in (156.2 cm)
- Drive Train
- True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.