2018 Kawasaki Versys® 650 LT
Stock Image: Pearl Blizzard White/Metallic Flat Spark Black
Its combination of long-travel suspension, sporty 17" wheels, a slim upright riding position and a compact parallel-twin engine results in a highly versatile package, offering a confidence-inspiring ride while touring the open road.
- Compact 649cc parallel-twin engine combines maximum low- and mid-range torque and high-rpm performance for an exhilarating ride
- Slim, upright riding position offers a high level of comfort and nimble handling
- Windscreen with 2 inches of tool-free adjustment adds comfort for highway cruising
- LT models come equipped with a set of color-matched 28 liter (each) hard saddlebags featuring KQR™ mounts and an integrated mounting system that utilizes the ignition key for simple saddlebag unlocking and removal
- LT models offer hand guards for increased wind protection
- Updated dash meter featuring a gear position indicator
- Comes with a 24-month limited warranty
- Engine: 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder parallel twin
- Displacement: 649cc
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 x 60.0mm
- Compression ratio: 10.8:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with 38mm Keihin throttle bodies (2)
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission: 6-speed with positive neutral finder
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Rake / Trail: 25 deg./4.3 in.
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork with stepless adjustable rebound and preload/5.9 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Single offset laydown shock with remote adjustable spring preload/5.7 in
- Front Tire: 120/70x17
- Rear Tire: 160/60x17
- Front Brakes: Dual 300mm petal-style rotors with 2-piston calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 250mm petal-style rotor with single-piston caliper, ABS
- Frame Type: Double pipe diamond frame constructed from high-tensile steel
- Overall Length: 85.2 in.
- Overall Width: 37.2 in.
- Overall Height: 55.1 in./57.1 in.
- Ground Clearance: 6.7 in.
- Seat Height: 33.1 in.
- Curb Weight: 476.3 lb.** (+ Saddlebags, Handguards, & Hardware approx. 20 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 5.5 gal.
- Wheelbase: 55.7 in.
- Color Choices: Metallic Flat Spark Black/Metallic Carbon Gray, Pearl Blizzard White/Metallic Flat Spark Black
- Warranty: 24 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, DOHC, four valves per cylinder parallel twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 83.0 x 60.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 38mm Keihin throttle bodies (2)
- TCBI with digital advance
- 6-speed with positive neutral finder
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork with stepless adjustable rebound and preload/5.9 in
- Rear Suspension
- Single offset laydown shock with remote adjustable spring preload/5.7 in
- Front Brakes
- Dual 300mm petal-style rotors with 2-piston calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 250mm petal-style rotor with single-piston caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 55.7 in.
- Seat Height
- 33.1 in.
- 25 deg.
- 4.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 476.3 lb.
- Metallic Flat Spark Black/Metallic Carbon Gray, Pearl Blizzard White/Metallic Flat Spark Black
- 24 Month Limited Warranty
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.