2018 Honda NM4
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Stand out in the crowd.
If motorcycles are about anything, they’re about freedom and independence and individuality. You ride your own ride—so why let someone else tell you what your bike should look like?
Honda’s radical NM4 is all about standing out and riding a bike that doesn’t look like it came out of someone else’s cookie-cutter idea of what a bike should be. You can see that for yourself. But what maybe you can’t see right away is that it’s a Honda through and through.
Let’s start with its 670cc fuel-injected engine. It’s designed for a wide power spread, and drives that power through Honda’s exclusive Automatic Dual-Clutch Transmission. Integrated saddlebags stow away everything you need to escape the mundane. Anti-Lock Brakes help give you added braking confidence in a cluttered urban wasteland. And the styling? It’s out of this world.
Stand-Out Styling: Want to turn some heads? The NM4 does more than just that. It’s easily one of the most unique motorcycles on the road. The angular fairing, the presence the front-end commands, the integrated storage. The NM4 is as futuristic as anything on two wheels.
Six-Speed Automatic Dual-Clutch Transmission: Honda’s revolutionary Automatic DCT transmission is changing the way people ride. It’s smooth, smart and the clear choice for a machine as futuristic as this one. Want to shift manually? The handlebar-mounted paddle-style buttons put you in control. It’s the best of both worlds.
Advanced Twin-Cylinder Engine: No matter how revolutionary a motorcycle looks, we all know great bikes start with great engines. The NM4’s 670cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin is pure Honda. Tipping the cylinders forward also contributes to the NM4's low center of gravity, a big plus in terms of handling.
- Futuristic Styling: With looks designed to blow minds, the NM4 wields a stylish front end, and its fluid lines meld into a low, sculpted tail with dual 16-liter integrated storage compartments.
- 25-Color LED Display: Unique in Honda’s motorcycle lineup, the NM4’s LED instrumentation does way more than just give you information. It lets you tailor what color your display is, with the push of a button. No other bike out there gives you this kind of choice.
- Parallel-Twin Engine: The 670cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin engine underneath the NM4’s bodywork is perfectly matched for the kind of riding you’ll be doing. Quiet, smooth, powerful, its power delivery is perfect for around-town, and it’s strong enough to carry you and a passenger in comfort on the open road too.
- Low Seat Height: The NM4’s super comfortable seat is the lowest in our entire lineup. It’s a low 25.6 inches so you always feel in control.
- Utility Box With 12-Volt Socket: You never know what the future may bring. The NM4’s front utility compartment has room to hold all the accessories for your lifestyle, along with a 12-volt accessory socket to power your phone or GPS.
- Flip-Down Passenger Seat: The NM4’s adjustable backrest makes sure you’ll find your perfect riding posture. Riding tandem? Just flip down the backrest and you’re good to go.
- Integrated Front And Rear LED Lights: The NM4’s front and rear are stylishly integrated with bright, powerful LEDs. They offer excellent visibility, are long lasting and add to the NM4’s dramatic presence.
- Six-Speed Automatic Dual-Clutch Transmission: Shift with the push of a button, or select the NM4’s automatic mode and the bike will shift itself. Our DCT has been a huge hit, and once you ride an NM4 with DCT, you'll see why.
- Engine Type: 670cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 73 mm x 80 mm
- Induction: PGM-FI, 36 mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Automatic six-speed with two automatic modes and a manual mode
- Final Drive: Chain
- Front Suspension: 43 mm fork; 3.9 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® single shock; 3.9 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 320 mm disc with two-piston caliper with ABS
- Rear Brake: Single 240 mm disc with single-piston caliper with ABS
- Front Tire: 120/70ZR18 radial
- Rear Tire: 200/50ZR17 radial
- Rake: 27.0 deg.
- Trail: 110.0 mm (4.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 64.8 in.
- Seat Height: 25.6 in.
- Curb Weight: 562 lb. Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 3.06 gal.
- MPG: 61 MPG*
- Model ID: NC700JD
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Matte Black Metallic
- One Year: Transferable, Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Bore and Stroke
- 73 mm x 80 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI, 36 mm throttle body
- Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Automatic six-speed with two automatic modes and a manual mode
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- 43 mm fork; 3.9 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® single shock; 3.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 320 mm disc with two-piston caliper with ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 240 mm disc with single-piston caliper with ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR18 radial
- Rear Tire
- 200/50ZR17 radial
- 64.8 in.
- Seat Height
- 25.6 in.
- 27.0 deg.
- 4.3 in. (110.0 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.06 gal.
- 61 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 562 lb.
- Matte Black Metallic
- One Year Transferable, Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $247.50 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.