2018 Ducati XDIAVEL S
This specific unit is located at our Falls Church location.
Please call 703-237-3400 for more information or to arrange for purchase.
Specializing in the PowerSports industry for over 50 years, we offer competitive, affordable finance programs. We use our new and pre-owned lending power to offer the most competitive, affordable finance programs available to our customers. Competitive Interest Rates starting at 4.99% with as little as $0 down.
We back all of our certified vehicles with a warranty for up to 30 days or 1,500 miles (whichever comes first) unless clearly marked 'As Is' or stated otherwise. Optional Extended Service Contract up to 36 months available on eligible for models up to 5 years old.
We have the largest selection of quality pre-owned inventory in the DC Metro Area.
Are you ready to change position?
Every detail adds strength to the character of the new Ducati XDiavel. Premium quality materials and refined finishing blend with top-level technology in the S version to bring the most unique and unmatched design to life. Guarded at the heart of the motorcycle, the new Ducati Testastretta DVT 1262 engine is the undeniable centrepiece. Shiny and black with machined details in full view, ready to deliver terrific torque throughout the rev range.
- Type: Ducati Testastretta DVT (Desmodromic Variable Timing), L-Twin, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder, Dual spark, Liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1262 cc (77.0 cu in.)
- Bore x Stroke: 106 x 67.9mm
- Compression ratio: 13.0:1
- Power: 152 hp (112 kW) @ 9500 rpm
- Torque: 93 lb-ft (126 Nm) @ 5,000 rpm
- Fuel injection: BOSCH fuel injection system, Full ride-by-wire system, DEQ 56 oval throttle bodies
- Exhaust: Stainless steel exhaust and muffler with dual oval exits, Catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears, ratio 1.84:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=27/20 4=24/22 5=23/24 6=22/25
- Final drive: Belt; Front sprocket Z28; Rear sprocket Z80
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front suspension: Adjustable 50 mm (1.97 in) usd fork with DLC treatment
- Front wheel: Light alloy, Cast and machined, 3.5 in.x17 in.
- Front Tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, 120/70 ZR17
- Rear suspension: Single shock absorber, Adjustable preload and rebound, Remote reservoir. Single sided swingarm, Cast/trellis frame
- Rear wheel: Light alloy, Cast and machined, 8.00 in. x 17 in.
- Rear Tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 240/45 ZR17
- Front wheel travel: 4.72 in. (120 mm)
- Rear wheel travel: 4.33 in. (110 mm)
- Front brake: 2 x 320 mm (12.60 in) semifloating discs, Radial Brembo monobloc 4-piston M50 callipers and radial master cylinder, Bosch cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: 265 mm disc, 2-piston floating caliper. BOSCH cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Instrumentation: 3.5 in. TFT color display and dedicated warning light display
- Dry weight: 485 lb. (220 kg)
- Wet weight (KERB): 545 lb. (247 kg)
- Seat height: 29.72 in. (755 mm)
- Wheelbase: 63.58 in. (1,615 mm)
- Rake: 30 deg.
- Trail: 5.12 in. (130 mm)
- Fuel tank capacity: 4.75 US gal. (18 L)
- Number of seats: Dual seat
- Standard Equipment: Riding modes, Ducati Safety Pack (BOSCH cornering ABS + DTC), DPL (Ducati Power Launch), RbW, Cruise control, Hands-free, Full-LED lighting with DRL, Backlit handlebar switches, Bluetooth module, Infotainment system
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 9,000m/12 Months
- Valve clearance check: 18,000m/30.000km
- Engine Type
- Ducati Testastretta DVT (Desmodromic Variable Timing), L-Twin, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder, Dual spark
- 1262 cc (77.0 cu in)
- Bore and Stroke
- 106 x 67.9mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- BOSCH fuel injection system, Full ride-by-wire system, DEQ 56 oval throttle bodies
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Belt; Front sprocket Z28; Rear sprocket Z80
- Front Suspension
- Adjustable 1.97 in. (50 mm) usd fork with DLC treatment
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock absorber, Adjustable preload and rebound, Remote reservoir. Single sided swingarm, Cast/trellis frame
- Front Brakes
- 2 x 12.60 in. (320 mm) semifloating discs, Radial Brembo monobloc 4-piston M50 callipers and radial master cylinder, Bosch cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brakes
- 265 mm disc, 2-piston floating caliper. BOSCH cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Front Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 240/45 ZR17
- 63.58 in. (1,615 mm)
- Seat Height
- 29.72 in. (755 mm)
- 30 deg.
- 5.12 in. (130 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.75 US gal. (18 L)
- Dry Weight
- 485 lb. (220 kg)
- Thrilling Black
- 24 months unlimited mileage
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $247.50 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.