2018 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro - Phantom Grey
Where the streets have your name
The Multistrada 1200 Enduro, provided with a 30-litre tank, front 19” rim, long travel suspensions, knobbly tyres and side guards lets you explore the world on two wheels to go where nobody else has dared.
- The wild side of Ducati: Redefine the concept of adventure through a concept of excellence in performance and technology. The Multistrada 1200 Enduro expands your travelling range: Ducati Testastretta DVT engine, 152 hp, 30-litre tank, front 19” rim, spoked wheels and 200 mm travel wheel. You can live the Ducati technology, performance and comfort at any distance and under any condition for an adventure without limits.
- Adventure soul: The first Ducati created to take you anywhere. Born to travel and to be unstoppable on any type of terrain, the Multistrada 1200 Enduro is able to withstand the stress of off-road riding, but also to take you on any road you want. A real globetrotter, just like you.
- The best of Ducati technology: The Multistrada 1200 Enduro is equipped with all the Ducati technology you can imagine. Cornering ABS controls braking by maximising active safety even when the motorcycle is leaning into curves. The Ducati Traction Control modulates the slide of the rear wheel. But that's not all: Ride By Wire, Ducati Wheelie Control, semi-active Ducati Skyhook Suspensions (DSS) Evolution. And attention was also paid to comfort: Cruise Control, Hands-Free startup and backlit handlebar switches make the riding experience much more enjoyable.
- Travel without: The constant investment in quality guaranteed by the design, advanced materials and engineering has made it possible to modify the maintenance programme in a highly competitive manner, extending regular maintenance intervals to 15,000 km or one year and the valve clearance check at 30,000 km, with a great benefit for customers. This was possible thanks to the use of special materials for valve seats, improved combustion efficiency and the containment of the Testastretta DVT engine operating temperatures. Additionally, the innovative DVT system does not complicate the work of valve clearance adjustment.
- Off-road inspired cases: The bags on the Multistrada 1200 Enduro mean you never have to leave anything behind: the right side bag offers 40 litres of space, the left bag 45 litres, while the rear case is 38lt. The passenger grab handle and the bags are designed to strike the right balance between space and the overall width of the bike.
- Standard equipment: Vehicle Hold Control (VHC), Riding Mode, Power Mode, Ducati Safety Pack (Cornering ABS Bosch + DTC), Ducati Skyhook Suspension (DSS) Evo, Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC), Cruise control, Hands-Free, Backlit handlebar controls, Ducati Multimedia System (DMS), colour TFT display, Full LED light, Ducati Cornering Lights, Steering damper, Anti-theft ready
- Engine: Testastretta with variable valve timing, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Dual Spark, Desmodromic, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1,198.4 cc
- Bore for Stroke: 106 x 67.9 mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.5:1
- Power: 112 kW (152 HP) @ 9,500 rpm
- Torque: 128 Nm (13.1 kgm) @ 7,500 rpm
- Fuel Injection: Bosch electronic fuel injection system, elliptical throttle bodies with Ride-by-Wire, equivalent diameter 56 mm
- Exhaust: Stainless steel muffler with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes, single stainless steel muffler
- Notes on power/torque: The power/torque values indicated are measured using an engine dynamometer according to homologation regulation and they correspond to the homologated data, as quoted in the Bike Registration Document.
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Primary Drive: Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.84:1
- Ratio: 1=38/14 2=30/17 3=27/20 4=24/22 5=23/24 6=22/25
- Final Drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 43
- Clutch: Light action, wet, multiplate clutch with hydraulic control. Self-servo action on drive, slipper action on over-run
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front Suspension: Sachs 48 mm fully adjustable usd forks. Electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment with Ducati Skyhook Suspension (DSS)
- Front Wheel: Tubeless spoked wheel in light alloy 3 in. x 19 in.
- Rear Suspension: Fully adjustable Sachs unit. Electronic compression & rebound damping adjustment. Electronic spring pre-load adjustment with Ducati Skyhook Suspension (DSS). Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Rear Wheel: Tubeless spoked wheel in light alloy 4.50 in. x 17 in.
- Rear Tyre: Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 170/60 R17 as optional Pirelli Scorpion Rally same measure
- Wheel Travel (Front/Rear): 200 mm - 200 mm
- Front Brake: 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted monoblocco Brembo callipers, 4-piston, 2-pad, with cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brake: 265 mm disc, 2-piston floating calliper, with cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Instrumentation: Color TFT display 5"
- Dry Weight: 225 kg
- Seat Height: Not adjustable 870 mm (890 - 850 mm with optional seats)
- Wheelbase: 1,556 mm
- Rake: 25 deg.
- Front Wheel Trail: 110 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 30 L
- Safety Equipment: ABS Cornering , Ducati Traction Control, Ducati Skyhook Suspension Evo, Ducati Wheelie Control, Vehicle Hold Control, Riding Modes
- Standard Equipment: Power Modes, Cruise control, RbW, Hands-Free, Full Led headlamp with light cornering function, bluetooth modul for infotainment
- Warranty (Months): 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance (Km/Months): 15,000 km / 12 months
- Engine Type
- Testastretta with variable valve timing, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Dual Spark, Desmodromic
- 1,198.4 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 106 x 67.9 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Bosch electronic fuel injection system, elliptical throttle bodies with Ride-by-Wire, equivalent diameter 56 mm
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 43
- Front Suspension
- Sachs 48 mm fully adjustable usd forks. Electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment with Ducati Skyhook Suspension (DSS)
- Rear Suspension
- Fully adjustable Sachs unit. Electronic compression & rebound damping adjustment. Electronic spring pre-load adjustment with Ducati Skyhook Suspension (DSS). Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Front Brakes
- 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted monoblocco Brembo callipers, 4-piston, 2-pad, with cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brakes
- 265 mm disc, 2-piston floating calliper, with cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 170/60 R17 as optional Pirelli Scorpion Rally same measure
- 1,556 mm
- Seat Height
- 870 mm (890 - 850 mm with optional seats)
- 25 deg.
- 110 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 30 L
- Dry Weight
- 225 kg
- Phantom Grey
- 24 months unlimited mileage
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $247.50 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.