2017 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
World Supersport Championship technology comes to the middleweight class with the Ninja® ZX™-6R.
- 636cc inline-four engine offers racetrack-ready power yet extremely flexible delivery on the street
- 3-mode KTRC traction control tuned to cover a wide-range of riding situations and conditions
- Showa Separate Function Fork Big Piston (SFF-BP) offers broad adjustability and progressive damping
- FCC clutch with assist and slipper functions offers light clutch pull and minimizes wheel chatter caused by aggressive downshifting
- Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS) ABS with monobloc calipers assists braking under certain conditions
- Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve, Liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 636cc
- Bore x Stroke: 67.0 x 45.1 mm
- Compression ratio: 12.9:1
- Fuel System: DFI® w/38mm Keihin throttle bodies (4) and oval sub-throttles
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission: 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Electronic Rider Aids: Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC), Power Mode, Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS)
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm inverted Showa SFF-BP fork with top-out springs, stepless compression and rebound damping, adjustable spring preload/4.7 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Bottom-link Uni-Trak® with gas-charged shock, stepless compression damping adjustment, 25-way adjustable rebound damping, fully adjustable spring preload/5.3 in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire: 180/55 ZR17
- Front Brakes: Dual 310mm petal discs with dual radial-mounted, Nissin 4-piston, monobloc calipers and KIBS ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 210mm petal discs with single-piston caliper and KIBS ABS
- Frame Type: Aluminum perimeter
- Rake/Trail: 23.5 deg./4.0 in.
- Overall Length: 82.1 in.
- Overall Width: 27.8 in.
- Overall Height: 43.9 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in.
- Seat Height: 32.7 in.
- Curb Weight: 427.8 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal.
- Wheelbase: 54.9 in.
- Color Choices: Pearl Blizzard White/Metallic Flat Raw Titanium
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve
- Bore and Stroke
- 67.0 x 45.1 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® w/38mm Keihin throttle bodies (4) and oval sub-throttles
- TCBI with digital advance
- 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- 41mm inverted Showa SFF-BP fork with top-out springs, stepless compression and rebound damping, adjustable spring preload
- Rear Suspension
- Bottom-link Uni-Trak® with gas-charged shock, stepless compression damping adjustment, 25-way adjustable rebound damping, fully adjustable spring preload
- Front Brakes
- Dual 310mm petal discs with dual radial-mounted, Nissin 4-piston, monobloc calipers and KIBS ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 210mm petal discs with single-piston caliper and KIBS ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- 180/55 ZR17
- 54.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.7 in.
- 23.5 deg.
- 4.0 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 427.8 lb.
- Pearl Blizzard White/Metallic Flat Raw Titanium
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.