2017 Ducati MTS950
Stock Image: Star White Silk
This specific unit is located at our Falls Church location.
Please call 703-497-1500 for more information or to arrange for purchase.
Specializing in the PowerSports industry for over 50 years, we offer competitive, affordable finance programs. We use our new and pre-owned lending power to offer the most competitive, affordable finance programs available to our customers. Competitive Interest Rates starting at 4.99% with as little as $0 down.
We back all of our certified vehicles with a warranty for up to 30 days or 1,500 miles (whichever comes first) unless clearly marked 'As Is' or stated otherwise. Optional Extended Service Contract up to 36 months available on eligible for models up to 5 years old.
Ask about our VIP and Reward benefits with the purchase of any new or pre-owned Motorcycle! Benefits include FREE State Inspection for life, accessory discounts, service discounts and more.
Call either location for details:
703-237-3400 (Falls Church) or 703-497-1500 (Woodbridge).
We have the largest selection of quality pre-owned inventory in the DC Metro Area.
Extraordinary Daily Journey
The new Multistrada 950 is made for those who seek comfort and style and want superior performance without feeling intimidated. For those who want to ride a Ducati. With its Testastretta 937 cc, 113 hp engine and 19" front wheel, the Multistrada 950 guarantees comfortable, enjoyable riding on all terrain, as well as during the daily commute. Low running costs are guaranteed thanks to the longest service intervals in its sector. Ducati style, with no limits thanks to the additional accessory packs.
- Engine: Testastretta, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Mono Spark, Desmodromic, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 937 cc
- Bore X Stroke: 94 x 67.5 mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.6:1
- Power: 83.1 kW (113 hp) @ 9,000 rpm
- Torque: 96.2 Nm (71.0 lb-ft) @ 7,750 rpm
- Fuel Injection: Bosch electronic fuel injection system, cylindrical throttle bodies with Ride-by-Wire, diameter 53 mm
- Exhaust: Stainless steel muffler with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes, single stainless steel muffler
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Primary Drive: Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.84:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=28/20 4=26/22 5=24/23 6=23/24
- Final Drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 43
- Clutch: Wet multiplate clutch mechanically operated, self-servo action on drive, slipper action on over-run
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front Suspension: KYB 48 mm fully adjustable USD fork
- Front Wheel: Cast alloy, 3.00" x 19"
- Front Tyre: Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 R19
- Rear Suspension: Fully adjustable Sachs monoshock unit. Remote spring preload adjustment. Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Rear Wheel: Cast alloy, 4.50" x 17"
- Rear Tyre: Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 170/60 R17
- Wheel Travel(Front/Rear): 170 mm (6.7 in) - 170 mm (6.7 in)
- Front Brake: 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc callipers, 4-piston, 2-pad, with ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brake: 265 mm disc, 2-piston floating calliper, with ABS as standard equipment
- Instrumentation: LCD display
- Dry Weight: 204 kg (459.7 lb)
- Kerb Weight: 227 kg (500.4 lb)
- Seat Height: Not adjustable 840 mm (820 - 860 mm with accessory seats); (33.1 in standard; 32.3 - 33.9 accessory seats)
- Wheelbase: 1,594 mm (62.76 in)
- Rake: 25.2°
- Front Wheel Trail: 105.7 mm (4.16 in)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 20 l - 5.3 gallon (US)
- Number of Seats: Dual seat
- Standard Equipment: Riding Modes, Power Modes, Ducati Safety Pack (ABS + DTC)
- Warranty (Months): 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance (Km/Months): 15,000 km (9,000 mi) / 12 months
- Valve Clearance Adjustment (Km): 30,000 km (18,000 mi)
- Homologation: Euro 4
- Engine Type
- Testastretta, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Mono Spark, Desmodromic, liquid cooled
- Bore and Stroke
- 94 x 67.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Bosch electronic fuel injection system, cylindrical throttle bodies with Ride-by-Wire, diameter 53 mm
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 43
- Front Suspension
- KYB 48 mm fully adjustable USD fork
- Rear Suspension
- Fully adjustable Sachs monoshock unit. Remote spring preload adjustment. Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Front Brakes
- 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc callipers, 4-piston, 2-pad, with ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brakes
- 265 mm disc, 2-piston floating calliper, with ABS as standard equipment
- Front Tire
- Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 R19
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 170/60 R17
- 62.76 in. (1,594 mm)
- Seat Height
- 33.1 in. (840 mm)
- 25.2 deg.
- 4.16 in. (105.7 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.3 gal. (20 L)
- Dry Weight
- 459.7 lb. (204 kg)
- Star White Silk
- 24 months unlimited mileage
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.