2016 Suzuki Bandit 1250S ABS
You can’t break the laws of physics, but the 2016 Suzuki Bandit 1250S ABS shows that you sure can bend them. Its Suzuki fuel-injected four-cylinder engine offers thrilling acceleration in every gear, with a rush of high-rpm performance. For crisp, precise handling on twisty roads, it has balanced suspension systems front and rear. It also features a technically advanced Antilock Braking System (ABS)* that monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction.
- Powering the Bandit S is a 1,255cc liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, DOHC, four-cylinder engine delivering a wide spread of power for relaxed cruising or sport riding.
- Engineered for smooth operation, the engine has an effective secondary balancer shaft.
- Power is transmitted through a 6-speed transmission using gear ratios chosen for impressive accelerations as well as smooth highway use. Clutch operation is low effort and smooth, with low maintenance, thanks to a hydraulic clutch actuation system.
- The state-of-the-art Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) digital closed-loop EFI system also delivers improved mileage and reduced emissions.
- The 4-into-2-into-1 exhaust system is built of steel and stainless steel and is equipped with a catalyzer and HO2 sensor. The large silencer controls sounds while permitting excellent flow to maximize torque and overall engine power.
- To shed heat from the high torque, large displacement engine, a high capacity radiator is employed. Cooling air is directed to the radiator via the front fender and directed away by the outer fairing shroud.
- Additional engine cooling comes from a liquid-cooled oil cooler, similar to the type used on the GSX-R750.
- The refined half-fairing wraps around the radiator sides and is vented just below the headlight. In addition to sharpening the Bandit’s looks, the fairing improves aerodynamics providing riders with great wind protection and riding comfort.
- Hollow, three-spoke cast wheels feature 1270/70ZR17 and 180/55ZR17 radial tires.
- The strong, double-cradle steel frame supports a stout set of SHOWA 43mm forks with adjustable spring preload.
- The single rear shock that works with a progressive, rising rate link system designed to respond smoothly to road irregularities. Rear shock rebound damping and spring preload are adjustable.
- Stopping power is provide by fully floating 310mm-diameter dual front brake discs with 4 piston calipers and a 240mm diameter rear disc brake with a single piston caliper.
- The standard digital ABS monitors wheel speed, matching stopping power to available traction.
- The analog tachometer on the left side of the instrument panel incorporates FI and ABS indicators.
- The LCD panel on the right side displays a digital speedometer and odometer, dual trip meters, clock, and a fuel gauge.
- The height of the comfortably contoured seat can be adjusted up or down by 20mm (0.78 in.).
- The passenger grab bar incorporates cargo cord posts.
- A convenient center stand is standard.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Bandit owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty
- Engine: Inline, transverse mount 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, DOHC
- Bore Stroke: 79.0 mm (3.110 in.) x 64.0 mm (2.520 in.)
- Cooling medium: Liquid cooled main radiator, water-cooled oil cooler
- Starter: Electric
- Compression Ratio: 10.5 : 1
- Fuel System: Fuel injection
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Brakes Front: 310 mm floating dual discs
- Brakes Rear: 240mm single disc
- Color: Candy Daring Red, Glass Sparkle Black
- Curb Weight: 254 kg (560 lb.)
- Final Drive: RK GB50GSVZ3, 118 links
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19 L (5.0 US gal.) includes reserve
- Ground Clearance: 135 mm ( 5.3 in.)
- Overall Length: 2130 mm (83.9in)
- Overall Width: 790 mm (31.1 in.)
- Seat Height: 805mm (31.7 in.) LOW setting, 825 mm (32.5 in.) HIGH setting
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped (SHOWA)
- Suspension Rear: Single shock, coil over oil damper, link-style (SHOWA)
- Tires Front: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Tires Rear: 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- Transmission: 6-speed Close ratio, constant mesh, return shift type
- Wheelbase: 1485 mm (58.5 in.)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
- Engine Type
- Inline, transverse mount 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, DOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.110 x 2.520 in. (79.0 x 64.0 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 10.5 : 1
- Fuel System
- Fuel injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped (SHOWA)
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock, coil over oil damper, link-style (SHOWA)
- Front Brakes
- 310 mm floating dual discs
- Rear Brakes
- 240mm single disc
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- 58.5 in. (1485 mm)
- Seat Height
- LOW setting: 31.7 in. (805mm); HIGH setting: 32.5 in. (825 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.0 US gal. (19 L) includes reserve
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 560 lb. (254 kg)
- 6-speed Close ratio, constant mesh, return shift type
- Final Drive
- RK GB50GSVZ3, 118 links
- Candy Daring Red, Glass Sparkle Black
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.