2015 Triumph Street Triple ABS
Call for Price
Stock Image: Crystal White
This motorcycle truly epitomizes the spirit of Triumph. Agile, fun, punchy, brimming with character, up for anything and great to look at.
Its 675cc three-cylinder engine bubbles, growls and wails as you wind it up through the gears and, thanks to an all-new chassis, the handling is now even sharper and more intuitive than it's ever been. And that’s saying something.
The bodywork is new too. Colours appear as sharp slashes down the length of the bike from the slender tail section to the lean-looking tank, narrow radiator side cover and the front mudguard. Neatly finished by the striking new wheel design.
You’ll find yourself using the Street Triple for anything from track days to traffic busting.
We’ve created a machine that can turn the dullest regular commute into pleasure trip.
- Performance: As always, the torque curve on the Street Triple is generous from low revs to high. Staying above 43lb.ft from 3,000rpm right up to 12,500rpm so you can pull hard and instantly whatever the rev counter is showing. And, with a maximum of 106PS and less weight than ever before, there’s more than enough for the odd thrilling track day.
- Configuration: The gearbox in the Street Triple has a taller first gear than before, taking advantage of the engine's depth of torque for smoother urban riding. And to keep it smooth through the gears we've fitted a gear-driven balance shaft, so your focus on long stints at high speeds isn’t interrupted by vibration. Four valves per cylinder with double overhead camshafts is the best layout for high revs, so that’s what the Street Triple gets. Although our engineers have designed the cam timing and new exhaust to give you plenty of punch at low and medium revs for more useable power during normal road riding.
- Exhaust: The most obvious update is the new exhaust. Now tucked tight beneath the engine it gives the tail end a lean, more modern look and lowers the center of gravity for even better handling.
- Sound: The sound is now even better than before with the new intake path through the frame turning up volume, giving the Street Triple an even snarlier, more engaging sound than ever.
- Frame: The aluminium twin spar frame's styling is familiar but it's a new design. Routing the intake duct right through the headstock for the best efficiency. With the exhaust moved from beneath the seat our Street Triple team was able to fit a new, lighter cast aluminium design subframe.
- Suspension: A chassis this good demands exceptional suspension, so the Street Triple comes with KYB 41mm upside down forks, and a KYB rear shock with spring preload adjustability.
- Handling: By making the Street Triple 6kg lighter with a 3 per cent increase in weight distribution over the front, now at 52 per cent, and with its mass more centralized, the Street Triple is now more agile and responsive than ever. The overall design gives you the stability and confidence for an incredible riding experience. The new Street Triple has a smaller turning circle than before, so it’s now better for every day maneuvering through traffic too.
- Brakes: A pair of Nissin brakes are fitted at the front gripping 310mm discs for balanced and easily controlled stopping power, while a Brembo caliper and 220mm disc look after the rear. Switchable ABS is an option.
- Wheels and Tires: The new wheels aren’t just there to look good, they're lighter. They come with a whole raft of benefits. Less mass means less inertia, so you get more responsive steering. They make it easier to accelerate and slow down too. So straight line performance benefits and, with less mass to move up and down over bumps, the suspension is worked less resulting in a better ride quality and improved grip.
- Riding Position: On the Street Triple you are still forward leaning with high footrests for the best control closer to its limits, but it's also more upright for better everyday riding around town. So you can tackle longer trips as well as getting a good workout on a track day.
- Optional ABS: Where ABS is fitted it's possible to disable it via the dash if required, and it automatically activates again each time the ignition is switched on, so there's no forgetting you've turned it off.
- Instruments and Computer: The dash is still as comprehensive as it always was with its twin trip computer showing economy, range, gear indicator, lap timer and programmable gear change lights. There are neat touches like the rear number plate and indicator hanger which can be quickly removed for track riding. Include the catalytic converter, double overhead cams and the latest engine management system with twin butterflies per cylinder and you have a high tech machine with an even more potent ride than ever.
- Immobilizer: We added a coded key immobilizer system in case your bike attracts the wrong kind of attention. It disables the ignition if an attempt is made to turn or force the ignition switch without the presence of the electronically coded correct key.
- Under Seat Storage: For added security, the new Street Triple features under seat storage capable of holding a D lock.
- TPMS: A change in tire pressure can dramatically alter handling. So our Tire Pressure Monitoring System will let you know any change in pressure, on the track or on the road, before it becomes an issue.
- Quick Shifter: Race Inspired gear change quick-shifter to allow full and partial throttle up-shifts without the use of the clutch. Full plug and play installation means no modifications to the motorcycle harness are required.
- Bellypan: Made to exacting tolerances this unique accessory is styled to match the New Street Triple’s uncompromising look.
- Fly Screen: Factory colour matched Fly screen diverts air from the rider to reduce wind blast and increase comfort. Aggressively styled in line with the motorcycle, the Fly Screen is manufactured from High impact ABS for durability and supplied complete with all necessary fixings.
- LED indicators: Gloss Black LED indicator units designed to act as a direct replacement for the standard parts. Features include cast alloy body, with rubberized mounting foot and Triumph logo branding.
- CNC Machined Levers: CNC machined, billet aluminium brake and clutch levers to replace the standard equipment items. Features aerospace grade aluminium with hard anodized finish.
- Anodized Brake Reservoirs: Replacement CNC machined brake reservoir in anodized black finish.
- Moulded Frame Protectors: Bespoke frame protectors designed to offer additional protection in the event of a fall. Manufactured from durable nylon, these frame protectors require no cutting of bodywork to install and are styled to compliment the Street Triples aggressive features.
- Our confidence provides you with a two-year unlimited mileage warranty on your new Triumph and Genuine Accessories. Alongside the knowledge that we give you a 12 month unlimited mileage warranty on replacement parts.
- The Street Triple carries 6,000 mile (10,000km) service intervals.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 675cc
- Bore: 74.0 mm
- Stroke: 52.3 mm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 low single sided stainless steel silencer
- Final Drive: O-ring-chain
- Clutch: Wet, Multi Plate
- Gearbox: 6-Speed, Close Ratio
- Oil Capacity: 0.9 gal.
- Frame: Front - aluminum beam twin spar. Rear - 2 piece high pressure die cast
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, cast aluminum alloy
- Front Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy 5-spoke 17 x 3.5in
- Rear Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy 5-spoke 17 x 5.5in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire: 180/55 ZR 17
- Front Suspension: KYB 41 mm upside down forks 110 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: KYB monoshock with 124.5 mm rear wheel travel
- Brakes Front: Twin 310 mm floating discs, Nissin 2-piston sliding calipers. (Switchable ABS model available)
- Brakes Rear: Single 220 mm disc, Brembo single piston caliper. (Switchable ABS model available)
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with digital speedometer, fuel gauge, trip computer, analogue tachometer, lap timer, gear position indicator, programmable gear change lights, clock, TPMS ready and switchable ABS.
- Length: 2055 mm
- Width Handlebars: 740
- Height without Mirror: 1060 mm
- Seat Height: 800 mm
- Wheelbase: 1410 mm
- Rake: 24.1 deg.
- Trail: 99.6 mm
- Tank Capacity: 4.6 gal.
- Wet Weight: 183 kg
- Max Power EC: 106PS @ 11850
- Max Torque EC: 68NM @ 9750
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 74.0 x 52.3 mm
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Front Suspension
- KYB 41 mm upside down forks 110 mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- KYB monoshock with 124.5 mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 310 mm floating discs, Nissin 2-piston sliding calipers. (Switchable ABS model available)
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220 mm disc, Brembo single piston caliper. (Switchable ABS model available)
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire
- 180/55 ZR 17
- 1410 mm
- Seat Height
- 800 mm
- 24.1 deg.
- 99.6 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.6 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 183 kg
- 6-Speed, Close Ratio
- Final Drive
- O-Ring Chain
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Analog
- Diablo Red, Crystal White, Phantom Black
- 2 Year unlimited mileage
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.