2015 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
Call for Price
In 1967 the first big Italian bike appeared on the motorcycle market: the Moto Guzzi V7. The new V7 Stone changes everything yet remains true to that Moto Guzzi V7 heritage. For new or returning riders, or anyone who just wants a no frills, just thrills classic, the Moto Guzzi V7 Stone is a rock solid choice. With a lower seat height, striking colors, and a spirited engine that’s ready to roar, your two-wheeled dreams of conquering the road are about to be unleashed.
Easy to ride. Hard to stop riding.
This new model in the historic V7 range is trendy, agile, easy to customize with an array of accessories and features including the new 750cc, 90° V-twin engine that is more powerful and stays true to the characteristics of the Moto Guzzi tradition, that touring on a motorcycle at its most pure should be nothing but enjoyable.
Featuring a new and more powerful, 750cc, 90-degree V-Twin motor and new lightweight, six split spoke alloy wheels, the V7 Stone lets riders conquer the road with spirit.
The completely reengineered engine still relies on the engineering that made the Moto Guzzi V50 a success among riders in 1977. Since then the engine has been continuously updated yet stays faithful to the original genial layout introduced by Italian engineer Lino Tonti in the 70s.
While maintaining the classic 90° V configuration, the engine is now comprised of more than 70% new components. Cutting-edge technological solutions improve functionality, provide greater torque and power even at low rpms, and make the V7 more efficient, with higher fuel economy and reduced emissions.
The design of the V7 Stone tells of the historic lineage of the model through a mix of forms and volumes which cite the famous ancestors, from the V7 750 Special remembered in the accents and the side panels, to the V7 Sport, which influenced the tank, also new in the V7 Stone.
The new tank brings with it a superior metal construction that allows for a lighter tank along with a greater fuel capacity – the V7 Stone can hold a record 5.8 gallons which, together with reduced consumption, ensures a range of up to 310 miles. This is further proof of the design philosophy that has guided the entire V7 family: engineering innovation is always intended to restore pleasure to the rider of gripping a real, resounding metal tank in true Moto Guzzi tradition.
The rest of the V7 design confirms the alchemy of tradition and modernism that was introduced in 2008 with the first V7 Classic. New lightweight, alloy wheels allow for a reduction in weight at the front and rear, translating to greater agility on the road and cruising through turns. Trimmed with chrome accents, enthusiasts will appreciate the V7 Stone’s cigar shaped silencers and instrument panel dials. The minimalist colors combined with chrome accents are sure to make the V7 Stone a showstopper on the road or at any café, restaurant or local hot spot.
The Moto Guzzi V7 Stone, iconic and prestigiously manufactured in Italy, is available now in U.S. dealerships. Sign up to test ride one today.
As with all of Moto Guzzi’s on-road motorcycles, the V7 Stone comes with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty and roadside assistance for one year.
- Type: 90° V-twin 4-stroke
- Capacity: 744 cc
- Maximum power: 37 kW (50HP) at 6,200 rpm
- Maximum torque: 42.7 ft lbs. / 58Nm at 5,000 rpm
- Fuel system: Weber-Marelli electronic fuel injection.
- Exhaust system: Three-way catalytic converter with double lambda probe
- Gearbox: 5-speed
- Lubrication: Forced circulation with lobe pump - circuit capacity: 1.78 Kg
- Final drive: CA.R.C. Compact Reactive Shaft Drive
- Clutch: Dry single plate with flexible couplings
- Frame: Double cradle tubular frame in ALS steel with detachable rear subframe
- Wheelbase: 1.449 mm
- Trail: 109 mm
- Front suspension: Telescopic hydraulic fork with 40 mm stanchions
- Front wheel travel: 130 mm
- Rear suspension: Die-cast light alloy swing arm with 2 fully adjustable Bitubo shock absorbers
- Rear wheel travel: 118 mm
- Brake system: Brembo
- Front brake: 320 mm floating stainless steel disc, caliper with 4 differently sized opposed pistons
- Rear brake: 260 mm stainless steel disc
- Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy multi-spoke black anodized Rims
- Front wheel: 18", 100/90
- Rear wheel: 17", 130/80
- Length: 86 inches
- Max width: 31.5 inches
- Height: 43.8 inches
- Saddle height: 31.6 in. (30.7 in. opt.) 805 mm (780 mm opt.)
- Curb weight: 395 pounds - 179 kg
- Fuel tank capacity: 5.8 gallons (22 liters)
- Reserve: 1 gallon (4 liters)
- Engine Type
- 90 deg. V-twin 4-stroke
- 744 cc
- Fuel System
- Weber-Marelli electronic fuel injection.
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic hydraulic fork with 40 mm stanchions
- Rear Suspension
- Die-cast light alloy swing arm with 2 fully adjustable Bitubo shock absorbers
- Front Brakes
- 320 mm floating stainless steel disc, caliper with 4 differently sized opposed pistons
- Rear Brakes
- 260 mm stainless steel disc
- 1.449 mm
- Seat Height
- 31.6 in. (805 mm); Optional: 30.7 in. (780 mm)
- 109 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.8 gal. (22 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb weight: 395 lb. (179 kg)
- Final Drive
- CA.R.C. Compact Reactive Shaft Drive
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $247.50 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.