2014 Honda CTX - 700 DCT ABS
We have the largest selection of quality pre-owned inventory in the DC Metro Area.
Ask about our VIP and Reward benefits with the purchase of any new or pre-owned Motorcycle! Benefits include FREE State Inspection for life, accessory discounts, service discounts and more.
Call either location for details:
This specific unit is located at our Falls Church location
703-237-3400 (Falls Church) or 703-497-1500 (Woodbridge).
Pricing reflects all manufacturer rebates and incentives which are subject to change
Fun for the First Time Buyer
- 670cc Parallel-Twin Engine: With its cylinders tipped 62 degrees forward for better weight distribution, the CTX700’s engine is a big step forward in modern powerplant design. The two-cylinder format produces tons of low- and mid-range torque, and the 270-degree-phase crank and uniaxial primary balancer make it smooth, too.
- Reduced Vibration: You don't need to rattle and shake when riding a motorcycle. The CTX700's engine counterbalancer and rubber-mounted footpegs let you enjoy the ride on your commute or on a weekend getaway.
- Electronic Fuel Injection: Honda’s Electronic Fuel Injection means easy startups on cold mornings and flawless running even at high elevations.
- 41mm Fork: With 4.2 inches of travel, the CTX700 soaks up the bumps and jolts in rough pavement, but also provides excellent handling and superior feedback through the handlebar.
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes with Available ABS: Single front- and rear disc brakes give the CTX700 great stopping power. The ABS option incorporates anti-lock brakes for the best possible stopping power, especially under challenging conditions.
- Cast Aluminum 17-inch Wheels: The 17-inch wheels give you a wide choice of premium tires to choose from, and really help the CTX700 handle like a pro on the street. The cast wheels are light and strong too.
- Pro-Link Rear Suspension: Offering 4.3 inches of rear-wheel travel and teamed with a Honda Multi-Action System rear shock, the CTX700 eats up rough pavement while giving you a smoother ride.
- Diamond-Shape Steel Frame: Light, strong, and with just the right amount of stiffness, the CTX700’s rigid and compact chassis is the foundation for precise handling.
- Relaxed Rider Position: The CTX700 was designed for a comfortable, confidence-inspiring ride. The rider triangle was designed to provide a relaxed riding position for most riders, so you won't feel cramped up after just a few miles down the road.
- Low Seat Height: With a seat height of just 28.3 inches, the new CTX700 is confidence-inspiring and comfortable. Combine that with the forward-set controls, and it's easy to flat-foot it at stoplights or in parking lots.
- Low Center of Gravity: The CTX700's low center of gravity makes for a more confidence inspiring, all-around riding experience.
- LCD Instrument Panel: Full digital LCD instrumentation includes digital speedometer, digital bar-type tachometer, clock, low-fuel gauge, and two tripmeters. The instruments are light, compact, and easy to read, too. The DCT/ABS version adds a gear position indicator.
- Full-Coverage Fairing: With its new full-coverage fairing and windscreen, the CTX700 really adds to your comfort on long trips. The fairing upper and lower components are unique to this model, and are integrated with rest of the bike.
- Integrated Storage Compartment: The new CTX700 offers a convenient utility compartment that’s in the fuel-tank area, making it easy to reach.
- Optional Automatic Transmission: Shift with the push of a handlebar-mounted button, or select the CTX700’s automatic mode and the bike will shift itself. Honda’s Dual-Clutch Automatic Transmission (DCT) has been a huge hit on our other models, and once you ride a CTX700 with DCT, you’ll see why.
- Engine Type: 670cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 73mm x 80mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with 36mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Automatic six speed with two modes and a manual mode
- Final Drive: Chain
- Front Suspension: 41mm fork, 4.2 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link single shock, 4.3 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 320mm disc with three-piston caliper; Honda ABS
- Rear Brake: Single 240mm disc with single-piston caliper; Honda ABS
- Front Tire: 120/70-17
- Rear Tire: 160/60-17
- Rake: 27.7 deg.
- Trail: 114.0mm (4.4 in.)
- Wheelbase: 60.2 in.
- Seat Height: 28.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 3.17 gal.
- Model Id: CTX700D
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Cool Candy Red
- Engine Type
- Parallel-twin, SOHC; four valves per cylinder
- 670 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 73 x 80 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI, 36mm throttle body
- Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 41mm fork, 4.2 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link single shock, 4.3 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 320mm disc with three-piston caliper; Honda ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 240mm disc with single-piston caliper; Honda ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 60.2 in.
- Seat Height
- 28.3 in.
- 27.7 deg.
- 4.4 in. (114.0 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.17 gal.
- Automatic six speed with two modes and a manual mode
- Final Drive
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Cool Candy Red
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.