2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale ABS
We have the largest selection of quality pre-owned inventory in the DC Metro Area.
FREE DELIVERY AVAILABLE to select areas. Just ask us for more information.
The Beauty of Performance
Supreme performance, superlative technology, magnetic personality, enthralling design: on track or on road there's nothing to beat the 1199 Panigale.
The beauty of speed translated into design. The pure racing spirit is instantly channelled into the rider just by gripping the 1199 Panigale's handlebar. The front headlamp disappears into the air scoops to give a look of no holds-barred competition. The elegant forms of the saddle and the tail are heightened by the position of the exhaust and by the full LED tail light. Perspectives and lines are designed to attain aesthetic perfection; every one of its components is a true achievement in the integration of engineering and design. Breathtaking, trademark Ducati design. The 1199 Panigale is a bike that conveys power, elegance and agility.
The 1199 Panigale sets a new and extreme standard of reference in the world of superport bikes. The project that brought the 1199 Panigale into being based itself on two seemingly impossible objectives, which have been brilliantly achieved: a 10 kg reduction in weight and a 25 HP increase in power. Its arrival is a milestone in the glorious history of the Ducati Superbike.
- Type: Superquadro: L-twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1198cc
- Bore x Stroke: 112 x 60.8 mm
- Compression ratio: 12.5:1
- Power: 195 hp (143 kW) @ 10750 rpm
- Torque: 98.1 lb.ft. (132 Nm) @ 9000 rpm
- Fuel injection: Mitsubishi electronic fuel injection system. Twin injectors per cylinder. Full ride-by-wire elliptical throttle bodies.
- Exhaust: 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes. Twin stainless steel mufflers with aluminum outer sleeves
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears, Ratio 1.77:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/16 3=27/18 4=25/20 5=24/22 6=23/24
- Final drive: Chain 525; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 39
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Frame: Monocoque Aluminum
- Front suspension: Marzocchi 50 mm pressurized and fully adjustable usd fork with hard anodized aluminum lightweight slider
- Front wheel: 10-spoke light alloy 3.50 in. x 17 in.
- Front tire: 120/70 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP
- Rear suspension: Fully adjustable Sachs unit. Adjustable linkage: Progressive/flat. Aluminum single-sided swingarm.
- Rear wheel: 10 spokes light alloy 6.00 in. x 17 in.
- Rear tire: 200/55 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP
- Front wheel travel: 120 mm (4.72 in.)
- Rear wheel travel: 130 mm (5.12 in.)
- Front brake: 2 x 330 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M50 4-piston callipers, ABS
- Rear brake: 245 mm disc, 2-piston calliper
- Instrumentation: Digital unit with TFT color display: rev counter, speed, gear selected, odometer [Menù 1: trip 1, trip 2, trip fuel], coolant temp [Menù 2: average and actual fuel comsumption, average speed, trip time, air temperature], lap times, selected Riding Mode, DTC level, EBC level, DQS status, ABS level, DDA status (only if mounted), GPS status (only if mounted), SERVICE, diagnostic, clock, full status and/or management of Riding Modes, "Parking" mode. Display lay-out: ROAD/TRACK (integrated with Riding Modes). Display backlight colours: DAY/NIGHT (manual or auto selection). Warning lights: oil pressure, neutral, EOBD, turn signals, fuel reserve, high-beam, ABS (if oem), over rev, DTC intervention, immobilizer (in Key-off). Light control: automatic shutdown while engine start, automatic shutdown after 60s from key-on without engine ignition. All functions integrated and managed by left and right handlebar switches
- Dry weight: 166.5 kg (367 lb.)
- Wet weight: 188 kg (414.5 lb.)
- Seat height: 825 mm (32.48 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1437 mm (56.6 in.)
- Rake: 24 deg. 50 min.
- Trail: 100 mm (3.93 in.)
- Fuel tank capacity: 17 L - 4.5 gal. (US)
- Versions: Dual seat
- Standard Equipment: Riding modes, DTC, DQS, EBC, Fully RbW
- Warranty: 2 years unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 7,500 m
- Valve clearance check: 24,000 m
- Standard: Follows the US Federal Regulation
- Engine Type
- Superquadro: L-twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic
- Bore and Stroke
- 112 x 60.8 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mitsubishi electronic fuel injection system. Twin injectors per cylinder. Full ride-by-wire elliptical throttle bodies.
- Front Suspension
- Marzocchi 50 mm pressurized and fully adjustable usd fork with hard anodized aluminum lightweight slider
- Rear Suspension
- Fully adjustable Sachs unit. Adjustable linkage: Progressive/flat. Aluminum single-sided swingarm.
- Front Brakes
- 2 x 330 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M50 4-piston callipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- 245 mm disc, 2-piston calliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP
- Rear Tire
- 200/55 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP
- 56.6 in. (1437 mm)
- Seat Height
- 32.48 in. (825 mm)
- 24 deg. 50 min.
- 3.93 in. (100 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal. (17 L)
- Dry Weight
- 367 lb. (166.5 kg)
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Chain 525; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 39
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Red, Arctic White
- 2 years unlimited mileage
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $247.50 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.