2013 BMW C 650 GT
We have the largest selection of quality pre-owned inventory in the DC Metro Area.
Ask about our VIP and Reward benefits with the purchase of any new or pre-owned Motorcycle! Benefits include FREE State Inspection for life, accessory discounts, service discounts and more.
Call either location for details:
This specific unit is located at our Falls Church location
703-237-3400 (Falls Church) or 703-497-1500 (Woodbridge).
Pricing reflects all manufacturer rebates and incentives which are subject to change
Fun for the First Time Buyer
FREE DELIVERY AVAILABLE to select areas. Just ask us for more information.
Conquer the city. Or get away from it. You have the choice: with the new BMW C 650 GT Maxi-Scooter you can put your plans into practice in supreme style.
The power of the harmoniously tuned engine with 44 kW (60 bhp) is especially advantageous over longer distances. Here and in many other situations you will appreciate the easy handling and exceptional comfort of the C 650 GT. In the city the C 650 GT gives you a whole new sense of freedom and independence. From the chassis to the striking design: this Maxi-Scooter reveals its exceptional character in every facet: What is more, it provides the biggest storage volume in its class along with excellent wind and weather protection.
The Maxi-Scooter puts in an impressive performance but still maintains a low level of fuel consumption. The LED daytime running light - a groundbreaking safety feature - is only available from BMW Motorrad. Clever details such as a parking brake integrated in the side stand, the electrically adjustable windshield and central locking will ensure you are fully convinced of the Maxi-Scooter's innovative power. The extensive range of options and accessories rounds off the overall image of this superior Maxi-Scooter.
The new BMW C 650 GT - reinventing freedom.
- Maximum speed: 109 mph
- Fuel consumption per 100 km at constant 90 km/h: 4.4 L (53 mpg at 56 mph)
- Fuel consumption per 100 km at constant 120 km/h: 5.6 L (42 mpg at 75 mph)
- Fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Alternator: Three-phase generator 588 W
- Battery: 12 V / 12 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Centrifugal clutch
- Gearbox: CVT gearbox
- Drive: Chain drive in oil bath
- Frame: Steel tube construction with aluminum die cast unit
- Front wheel location / suspension: Upside-down fork Ø 40 mm
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Single-sided swing arm
- Suspension travel front / rear: 4.5/4.5 in. (115 mm/115 mm)
- Wheelbase: 62.6 in. (1,591 mm)
- Castor: 3.6 in. (92 mm)
- Steering head angle: 64.6 deg.
- Wheels: Aluminum cast wheels
- Rim, front: 3.50 x 15 in.
- Rim, rear: 4.50 x 15 in.
- Tires, front: 120/70 ZR 15
- Tires, rear: 160/60 ZR 15
- Brake, front: Two-rotor disc brake, diameter 10.6 in. (270 mm), 2-piston floating caliper
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 10.6 in. (270 mm), 2-piston floating caliper
- ABS: Standard: BMW Motorrad ABS
- Length: 87.3 in. (2,218 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 36.1 in. (916 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 55.6 in. (1,411 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: 31.3 in. (795 mm)
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: 69.7 in. (1,770 mm)
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fuelled: 575 lb. (261 kg)
- Dry weight: 549 lb. (249 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 981 lb. (445 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 406 lb. (184 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 4.2 gal. (16 L)
- Reserve: Approx. 1 gal. (4 L)
- Type: 2-cylinder 4-stroke liquid-cooled engine, 4 valves per cylinder
- Bore x stroke: 79 mm x 66 mm
- Capacity: 647 cc
- Rated output: 44 kW (60 hp) at 7,500 rpm
- Max. torque: 49 lb./ft (66 Nm) at 6,000 rpm
- Compression ratio: 11.6 : 1
- Mixture control / engine management: BMS-E digital engine management
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-4
- Engine Type
- 2-cylinder 4-stroke engine, 4 valves per cylinder
- 647 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 79 mm x 66 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 11.6 : 1
- Fuel System
- BMS-E digital engine management
- Front Suspension
- Upside-down fork Ø 40 mm
- Front Brakes
- Two-rotor disc brake, diameter 10.6 in. (270 mm), 2-piston floating caliper. Standard: BMW Motorrad ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 15
- Rear Suspension
- Single-sided swing arm
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 10.6 in. (270 mm), 2-piston floating caliper. Standard: BMW Motorrad ABS
- Rear Tire
- 160/60 ZR 15
- Curb Weight
- 575 lb. (261 kg)
- Dry Weight
- 549 lb. (249 kg)
- Seat Height
- 31.3 in. (795 mm)
- 62.6 in. (1,591 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 gal. (16 L)
- CVT gearbox
- Drive System
- Chain drive in oil bath
- Sapphire Black Metallic, Platinum Bronze Metallic, Vermilion Red Metallic
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.