2012 Sea-Doo RXP-X 260
We have the largest selection of quality pre-owned inventory in the DC Metro Area.
FREE DELIVERY AVAILABLE to select areas. Just ask us for more information.
Introducing the best handling, performance-oriented watercraft on the market. With its Rotax® 4-TEC,® race-proven, muscle engine and the revolutionary new T3 Hull™ for more traction on the water, it gives the rider all the advantages. The new Ergolock™ system, includes a narrow racing seat, adjustable handlebars and angled footwells that have been tweaked to minimize upper body fatigue and provide more leverage. Add on the adjustable sponsons and trim tabs, and you'll have all the advantages to leave everyone behind on a buoy course.
- Length: 130.6 in. (331.6 cm)
- Width: 48.3 in. (122.7 cm)
- Height: 45.2 in. (114.7 cm)
- Weight (dry): 812 lb. (368.3 kg)
- Rider capacity: 2
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 gal. (60 L)
- Storage capacity: 30.8 gal. (116.6 L)
- Type: 1503 XHO Rotax 4-TEC® engine
- Intake system: Supercharged with external intercooler, 60 mm throttle body
- Bore x stroke: 100 mm x 63.4 mm
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Compression ratio: 8.4:1
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Fuel type: 87 octane – minimum; 91 octane – recommended
- Propulsion system: Sea-Doo® Direct Drive
- Jet pump: Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
- Transmission: Electronic iBR™
- Impeller: Stainless steel
- Ignition: Digital induction
- Starter: Electric
- Battery: 12 V
- Type: ALL-NEW T3 Hull
- Color: Dayglow Yellow
- iControl™: The “Brain'' that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- ALL-NEW T3 Hull: This new hull allows more precise cornering, enhances lean in, cuts water and tracks better; extremely responsive.
- ALL-NEW Ergolock system: Combination of ergonomic features allow amazing control while cornering with less upper body fatigue. It features a narrow racing seat with knee grab design, adjustable handlebars and angled footwell wedges that allow you to “lock” in when cornering hard. This results in faster turns and more time on the water.
- ALL-NEW Adjustable rear sponsons: These stabilizers help you resist roll and lean in. They can be easily adjusted to 3 positions: Higher for more stability and looser feel; lower for less stability and more aggressive turning.
- ALL-NEW Trim tabs: Limit bow rise and improve parallelism to water. Also increase tracking in rough water conditions and provide more tunability.
- High-performance electric: Provides pre-set positions for quick settings
- VTS™ (Variable Trim System): When adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability.
- iCatch™ bow cup: Equipped with a quick-attach device, this system helps to load and unload the watercraft from the Sea-Doo Move trailer. Also secures the watercraft during transportation.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: Reports 31 key operating functions: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, ALL-NEW Boost indicator, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Fuel consumption meter, Time/Distance to empty, Touring / Sport mode, ECO mode, VTS preset, Top/average speed/RPM, Lap timer, F-N-R indicator, Low fuel level, Low oil level, Low oil pressure, Low voltage, Overheat, Engine temperature, Hi voltage, Check engine, Sensor check, Battery protection, Key (wrong key), L-Key / R-Key, Maintenance info, Error codes.
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™): Industry's first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™): Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Elevated fuel filler
- Front splash deflector
- Wide-angle mirrors
- Swim platform carpet w/ Sea-Doo logo
- Rear grab handle
- Tow hook
- Dual drain plugs
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Seat strap
- Operator's guide, instructional video and booklet
- Supercharged, intercooled 1,494 cc four-stroke Rotax with four valves per cylinder: Supercharged, intercooled 1503 XHO Rotax 4-TEC engine, provides reliable ultra-high performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- Multi-port fuel injection: Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system: Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features an activity-specific Touring /Sport mode, ECO Mode and Variable Trim System that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl Learning Key™: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill level. Each of the two settings can be fine-tuned using the mode/set buttons.
- D-Sea-Bel™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car's radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- Water/air separator: Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- Watertight digital ignition: Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
- RPM limiter: Protects engine from over-revving.
- Warning device: Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button: Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
- Tip Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™): Protects engine in case of turnover.
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: The world's only on-water braking system, iBR lets you stop up to 100 feet sooner than any other watercraft (Traveling at 50 mph/80.47 km/h based on internal testing.). All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system: Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
- Replaceable UHMW (Ultra-high molecular-weight polyethylene) wear ring: Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps: Continuously removes water entering the engine compartment.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design: Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- Aluminum stator vanes: Handles the high-performance engine without erosion.
- X-Coloration seat: Race-inspired design for comfort and great looks.
- X-Handlebars with A.E.S.™ (Adjustable Ergonomic Steering): The only fully adjustable handlebar in the industry. With A.E.S. the rider can adjust the handlebar width and grip for a fully customized ride.
- X-Tra traction carpet : Exclusive Sea-Doo pattern for unmatchable traction and comfort.
- ALL-NEW X-Gauge with boost indicator: Shows the boost pressure in real-time from minimum (idle) to max boost pressure (open throttle) at all times so the rider knows the engine load condition.
- Slow mode
- Cruise control
- Depth finder
- Fold-down reboarding step
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Protective cover
- Sandbag anchor
- Safety kit
- Fire extinguisher
- Sea-Doo Move Trailer
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Engine Type
- 1503 XHO Rotax 4-TEC® engine
- 1,494 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 100 mm x 63.4 mm
- Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multi-port fuel injection
- Digital induction
- Dry Weight
- 812 lb. (368.3 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.9 gal. (60 L)
- 45.2 in. (114.7 cm)
- 130.6 in. (331.6 cm)
- 48.3 in. (122.7 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- Storage Capacity
- 30.8 gal. (116.6 L)
- Stainless steel
- Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
- Electronic iBR™
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Hull Type
- T3 Hull
- Dayglow Yellow
- One year limited warranty
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.