2011 Triumph Sprint GT
- Five years after the introduction of the popular 1050cc Sprint ST sports tourer comes a new model with greater practicality and even more emphasis on the touring aspect of sports touring – built for all the roads ahead…
- Hard Bags: The Sprint GT comes equipped with full touring specification 31 liter hard bags as standard
- Top Box: Capable of carrying two full sized helmets, The GT's top box has the benefit of a built in 12 volt power socket that allows the recharging of electrical items such as mobile phones and notebook computers
- Brakes: Revised brakes with lighter discs, more rigidly mounted for greater durability, and a new brake pad formulation providing greater feel and approximately 10% increase in braking performance.
- Chassis: The main twin-spar aluminum beam frame is carried over from the Sprint ST, while the 43mm front forks have received updated internals for improved control and damping. The rest of the chassis is brand new, specifically designed for the GT.
- Rear Suspension: All-new rear shock also embraces the GT's practicality drive, featuring a remote pre-load adjuster wheel which is easily accessible and can be changed by hand to accommodate solo and two-up riding.
- Headlights: The GT features newly-styled and better performing reflector headlights, offering improved distribution of light over the previous ST's projector type units.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 1050cc
- Bore/Stroke: 79 x 71.4mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.0:1
- Fuel System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Final Drive: X ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Aluminum beam perimeter
- Swingarm: Single-sided, aluminum alloy with eccentric chain adjuster
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy 5-spoke 17 x 3.5 in.
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy 5-spoke 17 x 5.5 in.
- Front Tyre: 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tyre: 180/55 ZR 17
- Front Suspension: Showa 43mm cartridge forks with dual rate springs and adjustable preload, 127mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Showa monoshock with adjustable preload and rebound damping, 152mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Twin 320mm floating discs, Nissin 4-piston calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2-piston sliding caliper, ABS
- Length: 2260mm / 88.9 in.
- Width (Handlebars): 760mm / 29.9 in. (include handlebars)
- Height: 1210mm / 47.6 in. (without mirrors)
- Seat Height: 815mm / 32.1 in.
- Wheelbase: 1537mm / 60.5 in.
- Rake/Trail: 23.5°/84mm
- Wet Weight (homologated): 268kg / 590 lbs.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 20 l / 8.2 US Gal
- Maximum Power EC: 128 bhp @ 9,200 rpm
- Maximum Torque EC: 80 ft.lbs. @ 6,300
- Colors: Pacific Blue, Aluminum Silver
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.