2011 Kawasaki ZX14
Clearance: Save $400.00 now until 4/30/2019
Every certified pre-owned unit is carefully inspected by a factory trained technician. Each one has undergone a complete 50 point inspection, oil and filter change and Virginia state safety inspection. This specific unit is located at our Falls Church location. Please call 703-237-3400 for more information or to arrange for purchase. Specializing in the PowerSports industry for over 50 years, we offer competitive, affordable finance programs. We use our new and pre-owned lending power to offer the most competitive, affordable finance programs available to our customers. Competitive Interest Rates starting at 3.99% with as little as $0 down. We back all of our certified vehicles with a warranty for up to 30 days or 1,500 miles (whichever comes first) unless clearly marked 'As Is' or stated otherwise. Optional Extended Service Contract up to 36 months available on eligible for models up to 5 years old.
- Engine: Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valve per cylinder, inline-four
- Displacement: 1352 cc
- Bore x Stroke: 84.0 x 61.0 mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.0:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with four 44 mm Mikuni throttle bodies
- Ignition: TCBI with Digital Advance
- Transmission: 6-Speed
- Final Drive: X-Ring Chain
- Rake/Trail: 23 deg. / 3.7 in.
- Front Tire Size: 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire Size: 190/50 ZR17
- Wheelbase: 57.5 in.
- Overall Height: 46.1 in.
- Overall Length: 85.4 in.
- Overall Width: 29.9 in.
- Front Suspension / wheel travel: 43 mm inverted cartridge fork with adjustable preload, 13-way compression and 11-way rebound damping adjustment / 4.6 in.
- Rear Suspension / wheel travel: Bottom-link Uni-Trak® and gas-charged shock with adjustable preload, stepless rebound and compression damping adjustments, adjustable ride height / 4.8 in.
- Front Brakes: Dual semi-floating 310 mm petal discs with dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Single 250 mm petal disc with twin-piston caliper
- Fuel Capacity: 5.8 gal.
- Seat Height: 31.5 in.
- Curb Weight: 566.7 lb.
- Color Choices: Candy Lime Green / Ebony, Ebony
- Warranty: 12 months
- Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- 1,352cc inline-four with DFI® provides smooth power while producing impressive amounts of horsepower
- Lightweight aluminum monocoque frame is narrow, strong and rigid
- Radial-mounted front brake calipers and radial-pump front brake master cylinder combine for superior braking power and control
- Six-speed transmission
- Fully adjustable suspension allows for excellent control and feedback
- Hydraulic clutch offers precise clutch engagement and optimal feel
- Natural yet aggressive ergonomics
- Multi-function LCD instrumentation offers a wealth of information and is easy to read
- Standard rear seat cowl adds to bike's aerodynamic styling
1,352cc Four-cylinder, DOHC Engine
- Tuned to provide smooth power across a very wide rev range while producing impressive horsepower numbers
- Chrome composite-plated aluminum cylinder bores are lightweight, durable, and quickly carry heat away from the combustion chamber and piston for supreme durability at high power outputs
- Carefully designed engine is compact and narrow
- Low mechanical noise via special piston profile and urethane insulation sheet on the inside of the magnesium chain cover
High-flow Exhaust System
- Airflow into the exhaust from the large secondary air ports in the cylinder head and head cover, plus a third honeycomb catalyzer in the collector, help meet strict Euro III emissions standards
- Internal silencer construction minimizes impact of emissions regulations while maintaining impressive top-end power
- Exhaust connecting tube entrances are designed to enhance low-rpm response
Gear-driven Dual Engine Balancers
- Already in perfect primary balance, the engine features dual secondary balancers that virtually eliminate unwanted vibrations for extremely smooth operation and reduced rider fatigue
Ram Air Induction
- Central ram air duct draws cooler, higher-pressure air from the face of the fairing and efficiently guides it through the air cleaner and into the engine for maximum power output
Digital Fuel Injection
- 44mm Mikuni throttle bodies are fitted with sub-throttle valves controlled by the ECU to provide precise response, smooth DFI performance and help meet Euro III emissions requirements
- Intake porting optimizes flow characteristics
- Injectors deliver lateral spray at a 20-degree angle to disperse the finely atomized fuel over a wide area
- Fine-atomizing injectors produce a 75micron droplet size
- 32-bit ECU works with dual throttle valve system to further enhance throttle response and control
- Digital Timing Advance enhances low and mid-range power
- Individual spark plug-mounted ignition coils fire each of the four spark plugs independently to achieve the optimum timing for that cylinder
- ECU includes an idle speed control system for easier starting and warm-up
Radial Pump Clutch Master Cylinder
- Hydraulic clutch features a radial-pump clutch master cylinder for smooth and precise clutch engagement and optimal feel
Next-generation Monocoque Aluminum Frame
- Lightweight monocoque frame is a hollow aluminum box that arches over the engine from the steering head to the swingarm pivot. It is narrow, strong, rigid and very light
- Frame's cast aluminum sections – steering head and swingarm pivot areas – are produced via a die-casting process for weight savings
- Rigidly mounted engine is a stressed frame member, which increases the frame's torsional rigidity and saves approximately four pounds
- Engine is positioned forward in the frame, with the wheelbase and front/rear weight balance carefully designed to achieve high-speed stability and responsive handling
- Massive head pipe casting contributes to frame rigidity
- Frame houses the air box and air filter in a space-saving design that simplifies air cleaner maintenance
- Battery is also housed within the frame and is easily accessible through the back side of the frame
- Inverted 43mm cartridge-type front fork utilizes damping rates that offer firm initial action to resist front-end dive when braking
- Stepless damping adjustment improves suspension performance
- Excellent control and feedback from fully adjustable bottom-link Uni-Trak® rear suspension
- Linkage rates allow linear suspension action
- Bottom-link design helps create a lower center of gravity, which makes the motorcycle more nimble
- Wheel rim center ribs are slightly offset so tire balance weights can be located precisely along the wheel's centerline
Radial-mount Calipers and Petal-type Discs
- Radial mounted four-piston front brake calipers offer greater rigidity than traditional caliper mounting to improve brake feel
- A separate brake pad is used for each piston. Individual pads provide increased cooling efficiency and can absorb more heat without deforming so they maintain a consistent brake feel longer
- Petal-type design brake discs provide better cooling and warp resistance
- Radial-pump front brake master cylinder improves brake performance and lever feel
Wind Tunnel-designed Bodywork
- Monocoque frame is positioned over the engine so the sleek fairing is uninterrupted by protruding frame spars, adding to the extremely long and low styling
- Both the front and rear turn signals are integrated into the bodywork and have clear lenses to enhance appearance
- Quadruple projector beam headlights give the ZX-14 a distinctive front fairing. The outer lights contain position lamps and high beams, while the low beams are located in the center lamps
- Lightweight Denso radiator with high-density cores provides maximum cooling efficiency
- White faced dual analog speedometer and tachometer are easy to read
- Multi-function LCD digital display includes an odometer, two trip meters, fuel gauge, gear position indicator and clock
- Programmable shift indicator lamp illuminates at pre-set rpm to signal rider upshift
- Programmable clutch engagement lamp illuminates at pre-set rpm to signal the rider to engage the clutch
- Controller Area Network (CAN) interface between the gauges uses fewer wires yet allows a greater volume of information, such as estimated fuel mileage, to be exchanged
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valve per cylinder, inline-four
- 1352 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 84.0 x 61.0 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with four 44 mm Mikuni throttle bodies
- TCBI with Digital Advance
- Front Suspension
- 43 mm inverted cartridge fork with adjustable preload, 13-way compression and 11-way rebound damping adjustment / 4.6 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Bottom-link Uni-Trak® and gas-charged shock with adjustable preload, stepless rebound and compression damping adjustments, adjustable ride height / 4.8 in.
- Front Brakes
- Dual semi-floating 310 mm petal discs with dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single 250 mm petal disc with twin-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- 190/50 ZR17
- 57.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.5 in.
- 23 deg.
- 3.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.8 gal.
- Final Drive
- X-Ring Chain
- Candy Lime Green / Ebony, Ebony
- 12 months