2010 Triumph Street Triple
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 675cc
- Bore/Stroke: 74 x 52.3 mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.65:1
- Fuel System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Final Drive: O ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 6-speed, close ratio
- Frame: Aluminum beam twin-spar
- Swingarm: Braced, twin-sided, aluminum alloy
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy 5-spoke 17 x 3.5 in.
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminium alloy 5-spoke, 17 x 5.5 in.
- Front Tyre: 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tyre: 180/55 ZR 17
- Front Suspension: Kayaba 41mm upside down forks, 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Kayaba monoshock with adjustable preload, 126mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Twin 308mm floating discs, Nissin 2-piston sliding calipers
- Rear Brakes: Single 220mm disc, Nissin single piston caliper
- Length: 78.7 in.
- Width (Handlebars): 28.9 in.
- Height: 41.7 in.
- Seat Height: 31.5 in.
- Wheelbase: 54.7 in.
- Rake: 24.3 deg.
- Trail: 95.3 mm
- Wet Weight: 416 lbs
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.6 US gals
- Maximum Power EC: 105bhp @ 11700 rpm
- Maximum Torque EC: 50 ft.lbs @ 9200 rpm
- Color: Jet Black, Fusion White, Tornado Red, Neon Blue
- Engine Type
- Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 74 x 52.3 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Front Suspension
- Kayaba 41mm upside down forks, 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- Kayaba monoshock with adjustable preload, 126mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 308mm floating discs, Nissin 2-piston sliding calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220mm disc, Nissin single piston caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire
- 180/55 ZR 17
- 54.7 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.5 in.
- 24.3 deg.
- 95.3 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.6 US gal.
- Dry Weight
- 416 lbs.
- 6-speed, close ratio
- Final Drive
- O ring chain
- Jet Black, Fusion White, Tornado Red, Neon Blue
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.