2008 Kawasaki CONCOURS 14
This specific unit is located at our Falls Church location.
Please call 703-237-3400 for more information or to arrange for purchase.
Specializing in the PowerSports industry for over 50 years, we offer competitive, affordable finance programs. We use our new and pre-owned lending power to offer the most competitive, affordable finance programs available to our customers. Competitive Interest Rates starting at 3.99% with as little as $0 down.
We back all of our certified vehicles with a warranty for up to 30 days or 1,500 miles (whichever comes first) unless clearly marked 'As Is' or stated otherwise. Optional Extended Service Contract up to 36 months available on eligible for models up to 5 years old.
- Engine Type: Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valve per cylinder, inline-four with VVT
- Displacement: 1,352 cc
- Bore and Stroke: 84.0 x 61.0mm
- Maximum Torque: 100.3 LbFt @ 6,200 rpm
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Fuel Ignition: Digital Fuel Injection
- Ignition: TCBI with Digital Advance
- Transmission: 6-Speed
- Final Drive: Tetra-Lever shaft drive
- Rake/Trail: 26.1 degrees/4.4 in.
- Front Tire Size: 120/70 ZR-17
- Rear Tire Size: 190/50 ZR-17
- Front Suspension / wheel travel: Inverted, telescopic fork / 4.4 in.
- Rear Suspension / wheel travel: Tetra-Lever / 5.4 in.
- Front Brake Type: Dual floating 310mm petal discs with four-piston calipers
- Rear Brake Type: Single 270mm petal disc
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.8 gal.
- Seat Height: 32.1"
- Dry Weight: 606 lbs. 615 lbs. (ABS model)
- Wheelbase: 59.8
- Overal Length: 89.4 in.
- Overall height windscreen min / windscreen max: 50.8/55.3
- Overall width at handlebars / at saddlebags: 30.7 in. / 39.3 in.
- Color: Neutron Silver
- Warranty: 36 Months
- Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24 or 36 months
- Most powerful production sport tourer
- Next generation monocoque aluminum frame
- Comfortable long distance riding position
- Low-maintenance shaft drive
- Tuned to provide smooth power across a wide rev range
- Variable valve timing improves the engine's flexibility and efficiency by altering the camshaft profiles to suit different rpm ranges
- Carefully planned engine design keeps it compact and narrow
- Chrome composite plated aluminum cylinder bores are lightweight, durable, and quickly carry heat away from the combustion chamber and piston for supreme durability under high loads
- Already in perfect primary balance, dual secondary balancers virtually eliminate unwanted vibrations for extremely smooth engine operation and enhanced rider comfort
- Ram Air ducts produce a straighter path to the airbox for maximum intake efficiency
- This system takes cooler, high-pressure air, guides it through the air filter and into the engine for maximum power output
- Throttle bodies are fitted with sub-throttle valves that are controlled by the ECU to provide smooth, precise response similar to constant velocity carburetors
- 32-bit electronic control unit works with dual throttle valve system to further enhance throttle response and control
- A digital computer feeds the engine exactly the amount of fuel it needs for cleaner emissions and maximum fuel economy
- Digital Timing Advance enhances low-and mid-range power
- Four individual spark plug-mounted ignition coils fire each spark plug independently to achieve the optimum timing for that cylinder at that instant
- ECU includes an idle speed control system for easier starting and warm-up
- Hydraulic clutch features a radial-pump clutch master cylinder for smooth and precise clutch engagement
- The frame is a hollow aluminum box that arches over the engine from the steering head to the swing arm pivot; it is narrow, strong, rigid and very light
- Engine is rigidly mounted to increase the monocoque's torsional rigidity. Plus using the engine as a stressed frame member decreases the frame's weight by approximately four pounds
- Engine positioned forward in the frame, wheelbase and front/rear weight balance were carefully designed to achieve high-speed stability and responsive handling
- Massive steering head casting contributes to frame rigidity
- Radial mounted four-piston front brake calipers. Instead of mounting the calipers with threaded tabs cast near the top of the caliper, the radial design utilizes integrated mounting points at both the top and bottom of the caliper, with the mounting bolts inserted through the rear of the caliper instead of the side/front. This makes the caliper more rigid, which improves brake feel over a wider range of operation
- A separate brake pad is used for each piston. One large pad can deform with the heat generated by hard braking, resulting in a loss of brake feel at the lever. Individual pads provide increased cooling efficiency and can absorb more heat without deforming so they maintain consistent brake feel under extreme conditions
- Petal design front and rear brake rotors provide enhanced cooling and better warp resistance
- Radial-pump front brake master cylinder improves brake performance and lever feel
- Unique four-link design significantly reduces driveline lash during sport riding and provides smooth acceleration when exploiting the engine's incredible power output
- Virtually maintenance free, the Tetra Lever system dramatically reduces routine maintenance requirements
- ABS brakes boost safety and rider confidence in low-traction conditions and may enhance evasive maneuvering in an emergency
- Fairing design promotes smooth airflow around the rider and passenger with minimal buffeting
- Integrated, locking hard luggage offers plenty of storage, without disrupting the Concours 14's style or performance
- Electrically adjustable vented windscreen
- Large, comfortable seat offers long-distance comfort for both rider and passenger
- Glove box mounted on the fuel tank cover
- Easy to read speedometer and tachometer
- Multi-function LCD digital display includes an odometer, two trip meters, fuel gauge, gear position indicator and a clock
- A CAN (Controller Area Network) interface between the gauges uses fewer wires while allowing a greater volume of information, such as estimated fuel mileage, to be exchanged
- Kawasaki Electronic Authorization system (KI-PASS)
- Tire pressure sensors
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valve per cylinder, inline-four with VVT
- 1,352 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 84.0 x 61.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel Ignition: Digital Fuel Injection
- TCBI with Digital Advance
- Front Suspension
- Inverted, telescopic fork / 4.4 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Tetra-Lever / 5.4 in.
- Front Brakes
- Dual floating 310mm petal discs with four-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single 270mm petal disc
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR-17
- Rear Tire
- 190/50 ZR-17
- Seat Height
- 32.1 in.
- 26.1 degrees
- 4.4 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.8 gal
- Dry Weight
- 606 lbs.; ABS model: 615 lbs.
- Final Drive
- Tetra-Lever shaft drive
- Standard; LCD digital
- Neutron Silver
- 36 Months; Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24 or 36 months
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.