2006 Yamaha VMAX
- The original 1198cc V-4 power cruiser has a unique style, stance and look that's all its own as well as an international fan base.
- Bulletproof shaft drive and heavy-duty components throughout.
- Liquid-cooled, 1198cc, DOHC, 16-valve, 70° V-4 engine has no equal in its class, pumping out tremendous, hard-hitting power to make it the ultimate quick-accelerating, high-performance king.
- Patented Yamaha “V-Boost” induction, a power-boosting variable intake system, force feeds massive quantities of fuel into the cylinders via a servo-controlled butterfly valve at 6000 RPM and above.
- Four 35mm Mikuni downdraft carburetors ensure seamless, lightning-quick throttle response.
- Specially designed high-lift camshafts ensure ample acceleration at lower RPM along with legendary top-end for a broad, deep powerband.
- Specially tempered crankshaft and connecting rods provide excellent durability.
- Smooth-shifting, five-speed transmission puts that massive powerband to the pavement with one purpose: maximum acceleration all the way to redline.
- Hydraulically activated diaphragm-type clutch delivers precise clutch performance with lighter pull.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive provides ultra-smooth performance that's virtually lash-free.
- Low-slung styling keeps the seat low for great handling, confident low-speed maneuvering and V-Max's unique look.
- Stout, 43mm front fork features 5.5 inches of travel and air-assist adjustability for fine-tuning the ride.
- Dual rear shocks feature four-position rebound damping and five-way spring-preload adjustability.
- Fat, 6-inch rear tire mounted on solid disc wheel hooks up with the asphalt for maximum traction.
- Dual 298mm front discs with four-piston calipers and a single 282mm rear disc brakes reel the V-Max in.
- Underseat fuel tank helps balance the bike's weight and provides space for large-capacity airbox located above the carburetors.
- Fuel reserve switch is conveniently positioned on the handlebars.
- Fork seal guards help prevent rock and debris damage to fork sliders.
- Trick-looking, onyx w/shift red flames finish on fuel tank combine with massive-looking faux air intake scoops to give the V-Max the perfect “street rod” look and feel.
- Wide, thickly padded seat and plush passenger saddle with grabrail adds exceptional comfort to the incomparable excitement.
- Handy centerstand for convenience and service accessibility.
- Compact speedometer unit keeps cockpit clean and simple and offers easy readability of tripmeter/odometer and neutral, high beam, turn signal, low oil and low fuel indicator lights.
- Engine Type
- 16-valve, DOHC, 70° V-4
- 1198 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 76 mm x 66 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- (4) 35mm Mikuni downdraft-type w/V-Boost
- Digital TCI
- Front Suspension
- 43 mm Telescopic fork w/air-assist; 5.5 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual shocks w/adjustable spring preload and rebound damping; 3.94 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual 298 mm Discs
- Rear Brakes
- 282 mm Disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 62.6 in.
- Seat Height
- 30.1 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.0 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 580 Lbs.
- 5-speed w/hydraulically activated diaphragm-type clutch
- Final Drive
- Onyx w/Shift Red Flames
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.